Paul Newman

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Paul Newman is the hottest man that ever lived. Try to watch him in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof without getting a boner. It can't be done.

So totally true.

My step-father was very good friends with both him and Joanne as they raced together/against each other for years. He's got wonderful stories and even he says Paul was "magnetic".

D

deleted142346

Here's an example from a happy, domestic scene:

Attachments

robin padilla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rumor has it that during the filming of The Towering Inferno, Steve Mc Queen and Paul Newman have developed an "intimate friendly relationship". It was alleged that Steve Mc Queen was quoted saying that he only showed to Paul N. who between them stood as a man in their relationship. How true is this?

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Paul Newman was a Hollywood reality. He was a beautiful man, with a beautiful body and did NOT escape the sexual compromises that most male stars had to ensure in order to make it. His indulgences weren't that much of a secret inside Hollywood but he was cherished and therefore protected to the end.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lovely photo, wish I could get a copy of the poster.

A photograph of film stars Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward features on the poster for this year's Cannes Film Festival. Organisers said they chose the image, taken during the filming of 1963 movie, A New Kind of Love, to pay tribute to Newman, who died in 2008. The festival runs from 15 - 26 May.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/66551000/jpg/_66551930_bigpic_976.jpg

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

MajorBob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone seen a nude shot of Paul Newman? Ihave just seen him in the 1956 film"Cat on ahot tin roof" with Elizabeth Taylor. Talk about two beautiful actors! Paul was only about 31 at that time and I doubt if there was any better looking man in hollywood anytime than he? He had already made "Silver Chalace " with Jack Palance in 1954 I believe. He wore avery skimp outfit in that. After my experience visiting my uncle in Hollywood as a 16 year old in 1951 He was an agent a job he got after the war, he worked with the USO during the war with the Bob Hope tour and landed the job thru Hope's influence. Infact he married one of his client in 1946, Irene Manning, who was in "Yankee DoodleDandy " in about 1946 with James Cagney. observation as a horny 16 yr old was Anything Goes! As a teenager T was off limits my Uncle saw to that. Gays were very present and very open even to my innocent eyes. I was "San Quentin Quale"to all who were friends to my uncle. M ost young actors had a file of photos for agents to go over There was the obligatory nude in all files. So Iam sure a nude is around of about every young guy who hung around Hollywood then I am sure one of people like Newman and Hudson are still flouting around LA still My Uncle threw a pool party. each Sunday in the Hills and since he was a protege of Hope's it was well attended by the un-decovered and newbys. I met Rock when he called himself Roy I think As I remember he was the tallest guy and one of the best looking guys there. My UNcle' best buddy was Dennis Morgan who had starred with Irene Manning in the "Desert Song" in 1945 I Think. He was very to nice to me and I followed he and My Uncle around most of the time. I even met Mr. Hope one time when he came for a visit. He accused my Uncle of being my agent and wanted me to read for apart in one of his pictures,(I never did) There must be some revealing pictures of Newman around,some where, My Uncle died recently in New York City he was An Advertising man in TV. One of those "Madmen like the show. He coincidently died on my Birthday. 3 years ago he was 89.

chgome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this pic is appropriate for the post, nothing nude.

Attachments

Last edited: