Paul Potts

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I was watching the CBS morning show here the other day (Saturday) and this cute as a button man appears and starts singing. I had missed his name at first, fortunately he came back later and did another song. Since then, I have gone to youtube and all over the internet gathering information on him. Wonderful voice. So far I know he is 37 years old and rolled out from Great Britain, was a winner of Britain's Got Talent show and is one of the new finds in opera. More at this website: http://www.paulpottsuk.com/home

Now all I need to know is if there are any revealing pictures out there of him. If you have them, bring them out and show them.

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, Paul Potts has a Magnificent Voice! Why would you mention here on this site? somehow I really doubt there are revealing pictures of him.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, Paul Potts has a Magnificent Voice! Why would you mention here on this site? somehow I really doubt there are revealing pictures of him.
I mentioned him because he is a rising star (at least I hope he is!) and I am attracted to him. I'm willing to settle for a few shirtless pictures of him as a starter set:smile: and if I didn't at least ask, I wouldn't have any chance of finding out.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Very funny that you'd like to see PAUL POTTS naked!
Strikes me as odd as hell, but to each his own. This guy
really floats your boat? Really?
lol.

djcnorfolk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol he's ugly as fuck

'though I admit he has an amazing voice! I saw him for the first time on Britain's Got Talent... thought omg here we go... but he was so amazingly I was literally in tears! hehe *bush*

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very funny that you'd like to see PAUL POTTS naked!
Strikes me as odd as hell, but to each his own. This guy
really floats your boat? Really?
lol.
Yes, I find him incredibly sexy!

Whatever. Was that just a shock post?
No, it is quite serious.
lol he's ugly as fuck

'though I admit he has an amazing voice! I saw him for the first time on Britain's Got Talent... thought omg here we go... but he was so amazingly I was literally in tears! hehe *bush*
Ugly schmugly- you may not find him attractive; which is fine by me, since that means I get him all to myself. I can't explain why; but, I have a strong desire to fuck his mouth and throat and rear. Hell, he's sexy!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't U think its a cruel thing to to to your child. Name him after an Asian dictator?
Although not nearly as cruel as parents who insist on procreating idiots who either don't know history or think telling the same tired joke for the third time in one thread is worthwhile.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
creepy
but certainly does look better since he won the show and got those hideous teeth fixed

XanaJew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm with you, Northland! I've always thought Paul was hot. The fact that he's so modest, shy and unassuming has a lot to do with it. The occasional visible chest hair doesn't hurt either! He strikes a very hot pose on his debut album too.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with you, Northland! I've always thought Paul was hot. The fact that he's so modest, shy and unassuming has a lot to do with it. The occasional visible chest hair doesn't hurt either! He strikes a very hot pose on his debut album too.

I agree the modesty definitely adds to the sexual charm and energy. I need to now go and search for photos of him with the sproutings of chest hair (what can I say? I happen to get turned on by the stray chest hair making its way up along the collar line by the top shirt button).