Paul Rubini (paul_rubini)

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by hachuneleek, Mar 17, 2020.

1. hachuneleek

hachuneleek Member

I've been wanting to discuss scammers or unreliable people here for a while, and I saw that there wasn't a thread for this person yet, so I'll be starting one now. Basically I'd like to discuss experiences with this chaturbate and instagram account.

I get really frustrated when the policies of chaturbate don't allow these scammers to have consequences because payment is made 'voluntarily', but I know that if there are enough complaints users can be removed or suspended.

2. hachuneleek

hachuneleek Member

So here's my story. I discussed doing a private show with him for $100 months ago, and he kept telling me he'd do it next week, and then next week he'ds say he has to go somewhere so he'll do it the next week again. This literally went on for months, and nothing ever came out of it and I never got my money back or a show.

So then a week ago he's asked me to help him get back home because his wallet was stolen and he needed money for an airplane ticket. He promised he would do a show within 2 weeks of coming back, and I agreed. I thought maybe he would feel a bit more in debt to me and feel he owed me this much. After he came back, same thing happens. He needs to do the show next week, next week comes and he went "walking with [his] mother" so he has to do it next week. So that's $150 out of my pocket with nothing from him.

And he will get no consequences from this, even though I see all the time on his chaturbate shows people tipping for things and not getting anything in return, asking him questions and he doesn't respond. If they complain they get kicked out.

3. Marco86

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As the saying goes, bite me once, shame on you. Bite me twice, shame on me.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice