Paul Rudd

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting that someone said they were sure he was circumcised, because he appears on the list of celebrities who are uncircumcised. I do believe that was a result of an interview he did awhile ago, and they asked him cut or uncut. I'd take him either way....

CleanOldMan

Experimental Member
Media
Is Paul Rudd circumcised? Hint: He's Jewish.

Also, while he tends to appear in comedies full of fart jokes and gross-out humor, being completely goofy and spontaneously silly without reservation, he's also a fine dramatic actor. Whenever I find myself saying that someone's performance was easy because "that's who they really are," I know that the truth is they are Not that person, and it was skill and talent and artistry that made it so easy to believe otherwise-- the kind of hard work that never gets noticed because when it's done right, it's invisible, and what took from hours to years to master then looks as easy as falling off a log.

So I try to resist giving in to my prejudice that he's wasted on "easy" comedy when he could do more Shakespeare (do enjoy looking at his skimpy Twelfth Night costume) and more "serious" roles like Nick Carraway in Gatsby. And more stagework. He played Donald in an out-of-town production of "Boys in the Band" when that show was a shocker of a Broadway hit, and of course he played a convincing gay man in "The Object of My Affection," which is a wonderful movie, so there is all sorts of evidence that he is fearless in his craft, and not afraid to show off his adorably furry body with an abundance of nudity-- pretty much everything but full frontal, but maybe that is the kind of bliss Heaven is for. In "This Is Forty," as the adverts showed, he spends time naked and trying to use a hand mirror as speculum to diagnose some worrying aspect of his anus, for example, apparently all that blocks the camera from seeing what he sees....

Fwiw, my own selections for his future work in legit theater include some major role in "The Changing Room" or-- an even better revival-- in "Take Me Out," a gay-themed play about professional baseball players that has as centerpiece extended group showering done the way you want to see athletes shower, if you get my drift, and I know you do.

It's not that he's completely sexy and utterly adorable, smart, talented, funny, and a great example of "straight but not narrow." He is all of that, but also seems like one helluva nice, ordinary, regular guy who is easy as to root for as drool over. Naturally, if some other threads can be a guide, a whole lot of people (if anyone notices at all) will respond with "Eww, icky fugly d-dbag talentless loser," and an equal number will agree
that they'd do him in a nanosecond, even in the middle of Times Square at noon-- not that even the bridge-and-tunnel crowd would be caught dead in that sterile wasteland these days, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, if you like his little dance on John Stewart's show, take a look at his dance solo in "I Could Never Be Your Woman": Paul Rudd in a scene from "I Could Never Be Your Woman" - YouTube

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I tried a couple of these links and got sent to other sites but couldn't see anything of Paul Rudd. Maybe after all these years, the links don't work any more.
I didn't read every post in this thread. Sorry if I'm repeating what someone else posted.
I think Paul Rudd is one sexy man. I saw him in "Twelfth Night" (HOT!) and "The Object of My Affection." I've been in lust with him ever since.

Reactions: hotcelebdads

valeriancrossing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In "CLUELESS" .... A dirty'ish couch-crashing college student, gulping milk out of the carton, wearing that black t-shirt for 688Atlanta...realized I'd found love at last. Envied Alicia Silverstone for having him for a stepbrother.

RedCub

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Paul Rudd is a total cutie who never seems to age.
In his lip-synch skit on Jimmy Fallon (link in #86, above), he appears not to be wearing underwear under his suit. Something is jumping around quite a bit in his pants.

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This guy looks like him from the movie Our Idiot Brother..

the guy with the Iphone is the mystery guy...the 2nd guy is Paul Rudd from Our Idiot Brother

Thanks for that pic - I always liked Paul, who is the perfect "man next door" type. He looks like a real man, not an enhanced Hollywood creation. That said, I fell head over heels in lust with his look in Idiot Brother! My greatest fetish comes from being a child of the 60's and 70's...the long haired, bearded men with fur. I get hard just visualizing that!

sfs324

Superior Member
Media
2cNAmFl.png

kinda hot seeing him all sweaty like this