Paul Smith of Maximo Park

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best source for images seems to be the Maximo Park blog... which currently runs to 63 pages of photos (!!!)... and quite a few on there indicate some bulge potential; I didn't have time to go through more than the first 3 pages, though, so who knows what else may lurk there... :rolleyes:

---> http://www.moblog.co.uk/cblog.php?show=5497

Otherwise, Paul and other band members in shorts/shirtless can be seen in an MTV video from Ibiza on YouTube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NJeyXz-hfn8

And he shows a bit of chest in this image:

Attachments

Reactions: interpolic13

Hjalmar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
ok, yeah, this thread is a bit old, but i know how concerned is people with repeated posts, so, i'm writing in here.

since i saw them live i couldn't take my eyes off his bulge, and i was totally pleased when the "found on film" dvd set was released, as it has a some bulgy-moments to enjoy.

though, this reply is just to share my album of pics I've been collecting for the past two years. hope you enjoy them. there's no doubt he's well hung. I've added em to my photobucket account, as it'll be easier.

hjalmarchristiansson/paul smith - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

look specially at pic 10. :D

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok, yeah, this thread is a bit old, but i know how concerned is people with repeated posts, so, i'm writing in here.

since i saw them live i couldn't take my eyes off his bulge, and i was totally pleased when the "found on film" dvd set was released, as it has a some bulgy-moments to enjoy.

though, this reply is just to share my album of pics I've been collecting for the past two years. hope you enjoy them. there's no doubt he's well hung. I've added em to my photobucket account, as it'll be easier.

hjalmarchristiansson/paul smith - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

look specially at pic 10. :D

great pics -- thanks --- never heard of this band but I think he's hot!

interpolic13

Cherished Member
Media
Always wanted to see Paul shirtless but haven't found any photos of him. He has buff looking arms and a nice chest from recent photos of him in tight shirts.