Paul Vincent = Knight ?

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posted this in a different thread ("I'm Not That Big", in Relationships). Nobody responded yet. I felt it might be relevant to this section.

sexycobra said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altairion
Yep, and the fact that Knight hasn't been on the boards for nearly two months anyway.

Wait a minute, isn't Paul Vincent the reincarnation of Knight? Besides the fact that they are both listed as living in Sheffield, UK, there is this post from Paul Vincent:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vincent
I have pics up too and I've never lied about my size. Some lucky ladies here have seen it in live action too lol.

The Knight account of mine has the pictures...I dont know if its accessible now though on the new forum. And yeah I tend not to believe the claims of 10" plus by the ones with only a few posts, or even just the one post. Or crazy claims like 14x8 ...

This is from: http://www.lpsg.org/showpost.php?p=363908&postcount=9

Did everybody miss that, or is it that I am mistaken? I guess only Paul Vincent/Knight could solve the mystery...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The same Knight that had posts of not having sex yet with a woman, then seems to post about a myriad of former situations/women he's been with. There was another guy on here, whom I wish I could remember and go back to the old board who talked about girls he'd been with... and then hung low, and viola! came back and his profile read 100% gay/ 0% straight.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
helio415 said:
so this means that paul vincent and knight are the same person?? i guess you could have just said that they were and been on your merry way.

Well, I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking the question and giving you all the info.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Paul is a straight up, straight and wonderful guy. We've been along for the ride from his virginal self, his initial trials and tribulations, his going off to college and his now (almost) slutdom. He's put pics of his gorgeous self up for us all to admire and God bless him for it. A Knight by any other name....he's just a lovely guy, that's it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Our pal Knight/Paul Vincent - no intrigue there, just a simple change of usernames when the board made its last change. As a matter of fact, Paul Vincent is his 3rd incarnation here. It doesn't matter since there's no subterfuge involved - it's just not in him.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had been used to his "Knight" avatar. Then a guy popped up as "Paul Vincent" with a different pose of who I was sure was our friend "Knight". I even posted to a thread where I addressed him as "Paul (Knight)". So, apparently I guessed correctly. I don't see him here regularly like I used to. I hope all is well with him.

PAUL. COME BACK. WE MISS YOU.