Paul Walker - Clean cut hair or Weird look hair?

Paul Walker - Clean cut hair or Weird look hair?

• Clean cut hair

Votes: 57 67.9%
  • Weird look hair

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Both

Votes: 24 28.6%

• Total voters

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Aside of Nick Carter my favorite actor would be Paul Walker his gorgeousness minds me when he appeared on Fast and Furious. But I'd love his hunkiness in older days not quite this days...

How about you guyz what would be the best for Paul Walker, short hair without any mustache or beard on his face or a bit weird look on his hair with mustache and beard on his face?

for me I'd like the clean cut... How about you GUYZ, Clean cut hair or Weird look hair? :confused:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well i like short hair paul, i think he's sexiest that way,

but in my fantasy he gets mounted by vin diesel and vin pulls on paul's longer hair to force feed him and do him doggy so i voted for both

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
well i like short hair paul, i think he's sexiest that way,

but in my fantasy he gets mounted by vin diesel and vin pulls on paul's longer hair to force feed him and do him doggy so i voted for both

In general I do like Paul rather than vin diesel - I don't like a man that has a very massive muscles - I want a good cut and lean body... just like Paul..

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's a matter of your choice guyz, if that is your point of views well, respect that...

I think for me whatever you cut is, as long you can handle yourself right - it will reveal the true hunkiness and beauty you are....

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nice one!

But I prefer on Paul Walker - beautiful guy than Vin and average musculine dude... sorry for this.. Peace!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Absolutely. As for Vin, check out these pics where he's looking like he wants to sex this female all up and down. Now that's acting!

fmforums > Vin Diesel From Babylon AD

check Vin out in a movie called STRAYS from 1997, he wrote directed and starred in it as a womanizing stud, i think he was trying too hard. LOL

on the upside it features a younger less bulky vin in nothing but his underwear alot, HOT.

have u noticed that even though he's a baritone, his voice has a certain nasal, lispy quality anyway?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight