Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That really is something that I can't understand..being kicked in the balls is truly some of the worst pain that a man can experience. All the more power to you if you can enjoy it, it makes me want to curl up and pray for a quick death.

amandabrothers

Just Browsing
Media
I am glad to hear about this. I would love to bust Paul Walker balls. A well palced knee, kick or grab to his nuts. I like a guy who can take and wants some cock and ball pain/play.

amandabrothers

Just Browsing
Media
Jason to answer your question above, I wish I could find more guys who liked to play rough. I have found that guys with bigger cocks and large balls can generally take/withstand more ball pain.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
pulled and squeezed, nice, i am sure your balls could take a knock or two.

This site is wild as it relates to ballbusting: Kramtoad's Ballbusting caution!

I guess that depends on who's doing the knocking, You know anything about it? :biggrin1:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That really is something that I can't understand..being kicked in the balls is truly some of the worst pain that a man can experience. All the more power to you if you can enjoy it, it makes me want to curl up and pray for a quick death.

I agree. I can understand how some forms of pain can be erotic because the sensations lie somewhere between pleasure and pain (spanking, pinching, hot wax) but this is NOT one of them. Getting hit in the testicles is just PAIN--there's nothing enjoyable about it, nor any similarity to any kind of sensation I would describe as pleasurable.

I don't see how this can possible be a safe form of sex play. Aside from the obvious risks to the testicles, getting hit in the testicles can increase the heart rate to the "red-line" zone (working at 90-100% maximum heart rate) which can be dangerous if it lasts for more than a few minutes.

Eldobear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone heard of TESTICULAR CANCER? Some posts on the web indicate that Ball Busting could result in a nice tumor or two. Not worth the "pleasure?". What happened to nice kissing, licking, and stroking of balls? I am very high on the pain threshold. Got accidentally busted one time, and I passed out with the pain. To each his own, but anything that causes pain could eventually lead to real physical damage.

Sable

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to get Paul's balls in my hands and work on them until he begs me to stop.

There is nothing like the control a girl has on a guy when she has his nuts in her hand squeezing, twisting and pulling.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your nice big balls can take a good punch, knee or kick? Thats hot. Have you been into ballbusting/cbt for a
while?

I never been kicked there butt I let people play with my balls :)
no woman will garb my balls and have her way with me :(

some guy I know kicked a guy the balls very hard and nothing happend all he said was " your going to die" and he ran for his life.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never been kicked there butt I let people play with my balls :)
no woman will garb my balls and have her way with me :(

some guy I know kicked a guy the balls very hard and nothing happend all he said was " your going to die" and he ran for his life.

Wow. You live around some hilarious people. I tell you that. Hehehe.:biggrin1: