Pauly D Bulge - Video

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oompa-Loompas! Sorry, I just can't figure out why these people are famous, and on TV. Some of my friends are addicted to this show, that's cool, but I think it's the downfall of our Civilization, or at least the "dumbing down".. In my own opinion..

Last edited:

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you ryguy88. These have to be the smallest brained individuals on the face of the planet, and the goofiest looking to boot. God, please do not allow them to reproduce! Oh, wait, maybe all the roids those guys have taken will leave them unable.

Askyler

Sexy Member
Media
Oompa-Loompas! Sorry, I just can't figure out why these people are famous, and on TV. Some of my friends are addicted to this show, that's cool, but I think it's the downfall of our Civilization, or at least the "dumbing down".. In my own opinion..

They're not famous. They're infamous, just like ANY other reality tv show. This show has overcome Real World, Teen Mom, The Grammys, Grey's Anatomy, etc in rating and number of people watching - there has to be something good about the show. It's comic relief. So what makes a "real" comedy the downfall of our Civilization?.....just my own opinion...

MAMS

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everybody's got their something. I've never watched the show, don't find any of the guys particularly attractive, and don't understand the fuss. I also realize that why they don't appeal to me, they certainly do to others, much in the sense that my attraction to bookish, nerdy types is probably just as mind boggling. So, to each their own.

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i like pauly he is very cute and actually very hot
but really want to see some vinny bulge, according to snooki
he's got the biggest endowment in the jersery shore house :)

Reactions: Primadiva431