Pauly Shore Takes one.....

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"...and take that for Encino Man, and take that for Son In Law, and take that for Bio-Dome. Now, please just stop acting, buh-huh-dy."

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought that it was AWESOME!!!!! A tribute to when Andy Kaufman got hurt by Jerry Lawler in the 70's!!!! And I thought that Pauly Shore was a joke... nice to see him finally doing some interesting comedy!!!!!!! That shit was too funny when he said, "Fuck all you white trash Motherfuckers!"... I almost fell off of my chair when he said that!!!!

:chairfall:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's hard to believe that this was not staged. "Big Name" people like Pauly know personal security is always an issue and take precautions to avoid situations like this one. Although Pauly has not done anything "big" lately, he makes his money from appearances and appearing with bruises from a beating does not bode well.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's hard to believe that this was not staged. "Big Name" people like Pauly know personal security is always an issue and take precautions to avoid situations like this one. Although Pauly has not done anything "big" lately, he makes his money from appearances and appearing with bruises from a beating does not bode well.

It was staged. He went on access tv or some thing like that and showed
the same thing from a different angle. The guy missed by a mile.
Not sure what the fuck he was trying to prove, other than He's a washed up no talent hack.