Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"start it at 6 min and watch the whole scene you can clearly tell it's his package"

Interesting - now I've watched my first minute of Jersey Shore lol. Mike is to me definitely the hottest and he is definitely showing a nice cock in that clip - nicely observed luvinlife83.

Yeah Pauly has a hot body I'd agree but "Cadillac" tatooed up the side? Weird, turn-off.

Of course if any of them wanted to fuck around they would have to not speak ...

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"start it at 6 min and watch the whole scene you can clearly tell it's his package"

Interesting - now I've watched my first minute of Jersey Shore lol. Mike is to me definitely the hottest and he is definitely showing a nice cock in that clip - nicely observed luvinlife83.

Yeah Pauly has a hot body I'd agree but "Cadillac" tatooed up the side? Weird, turn-off.

Of course if any of them wanted to fuck around they would have to not speak ...

Thank you. I have a "bad" habit of looking for buldges when guys are wearing shorts like that or basketball shorts.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
oh ya pauly d also posts pics regulary of himself on the site guyswithiphones.com always has clothes on but you know...thats how they start in the begining BUT...........lol

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you. I have a "bad" habit of looking for buldges when guys are wearing shorts like that or basketball shorts.

Tee Hee - I have developed that habit only recently myself, say in the past 3 months or so. I have seen some interesting things! :wink:

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
ya know - all u guys who are hating on Mike: If he wasn't popular and you saw him at a your local gay bar with his shirt off and drunk and single & happy you would be jackin off in your capri's wishing he'd let you suck his dick in the stall. just sayin.