Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This might sound a bit odd but I always get horny when I am shaving (my face). It has been this way for the last few years. I have no recollection of how/when I might have been conditioned like this. It is different from a fetish. e.g. I have a huge fetish with scrubs (not the show) and I get horny immediately on seeing them.

I am curious if there are others who have such Pavlovian response. In other words, be aroused by something that is no way sexual or not in your list of fetishes.

XanaJew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Vegas always gets me horned up, bigtime! It's a combination of the people and excitement, I think.

Also rainstorms and heatwaves!

bumrubber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get it when heading out into the ocean on a boat, as I leave the bay and start to feel the motion of the ocean swells.

This is probably from younger days when my girlfriend and I would go sailing to get away from our families and have sex. We'd head out to be safely away from land and other boats, go down below and fuck.

Now when my penis feels the motion of the ocean, it thinks it's about to get some pussy.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the sound of him taking off his belt. he has this way of doing it that makes a certain sound and it stops me in my tracks, whatever i'm doing.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jeans. Tight jeans are sexy, but just seeing them turn me on. A long time ago the first girl I knew who would let me fuck her whenever I wanted always wore jeans.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
& thunder & lightning.

Yes. So yes.

Repeatedly losing at videogames.

Me too!

Ring27, when do you shave? I sometimes get wood when I shave, but I think it has more to do with the fact that I shave shortly after I wake up, and that's when I tend to get morning wood. Of course, that could quite easily lead to a Pavlovian response. When you pair an automatic reaction to a consistent stimulus (morning wood + shaving), the stimulus would logically become a conditional stimulus. Therefore, labelling it Pavlovian conditioning would be quite apt.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
polysyllabic words starting with S, or multiple S sounds.
the sound of high heels on concrete.

my car, something about the engine turning over turns me on.
speeding.
wrenching on my ride.
new tire smell.

certain boy touches. hand on the back of my neck, encircling my wrist.
watching the boy shave.

smell of old books.

chenille bedspreads.

yes, i do spend a disturbing portion of my day horned up.