Paying for it

atreyu

Just Browsing
Media
Hey is there any way to see these pics without having to pay for the site? I joined, not knowing it was gonna start charging me to see them. Does it only let you view a few pics a day? I like the site, but I'm not sure whether I like it enough yet to pay for it. Is it worth it?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on your version of "worth it". If you're here solely for "hot pics" then you could probably do better elsewhere.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, atreyu. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for neverending stories -- or is it the band that you like?

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Atreyu, for $29.95 a year, or 8 cents a day, you are helping to support LPSG. The gallerys, with pics and vids, are a bonus for that great support.

atreyu

Just Browsing
Media
The book. It's one of the best kids books ever. As good as the movie is, it really didn't do the book justice.

atreyu

Just Browsing
Media
Atreyu, for $29.95 a year, or 8 cents a day, you are helping to support LPSG. The gallerys, with pics and vids, are a bonus for that great support.
I just don't feel comfortable putting my credit card information into that service they use. Do you know whether there's another way to pay, like paypal?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Maybe I'm crazy, but I just went and looked at membership prices... and it's $59.95 per year. But it's only $10 for a month. I figure you could pay the $10, and if you don't like it that much, don't renew.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just don't feel comfortable putting my credit card information into that service they use. Do you know whether there's another way to pay, like paypal?

I don't know if this makes you feel better or not, but we obviously have a butt load of Gold Members here, and I have yet to hear someone comment on any wrongdoing with their credit card information. I've paid twice now, and haven't had a problem yet.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How does it show up on your credit card bill? I imagine it is very discreet, but I wanted to make sure.
Well now that you've plunked in some dollars, you will know soon enough. I seem to recall when my finances were in less disarray, I purchased a year of membership and the bill arrived and said "Miscreants and Perverts Internet Service". It was somewhat of a redfaced moment for me as my pastor accidentally opened it after we'd shared a jug of wine and he was in a hurry to get back to his wife so he wasn't paying attention to the name on the envelope.

Actually, it came across in rather nonspecific form and mentioned no actual website just soemthing about an internet service.

atreyu

Just Browsing
Media
Hahahaha. Thanks for the reassurance. I guess now I can rest assured when I send copies of my bill to all my relatives and tack it on my wall.