PBBs??

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was at the gym today, as usual, midday tho (unusual), saw a nicely built 'european' looking man doing a very hard workout, later saw him in the sauna (the bulb was out, which I prefer) he was lying flat, shorts off, etc..) nice 6 pack (hard to see anything else, but very very lean/muscular)

what startled me was in the locker room....I assumed he was 'straight' (no reason, just that 'vibe') he was drying off and I saw...

a pierced belly button?? I assumed that was a 20something young woman thing....

but on a 40/50s man?

anyone else seen/been startled?

not to sound like an old fogey....but why???

I can see the eyebrow (attention/cool), ditto the annoying tounge thing, etc...but bellybutton? (I can see a young woman, low rise jeans etc...) but...?

Str8Married

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 46 and I have a few piercings. But when I had them done I was 25. My how the years go by!

I was the freak back then with all my piercings. Back then I had my nipple, tongue, belly button and dick done.

Then I was cutting edge and wild. Now everyone has everything pierced. The whole "on the edge" thing has disappeared.

I've taken out the belly button piercing. Back then I was trim and flat, but now the whole beer belly piercing don't look so good. :confused:

I still have the nip, tongue and dick in though! :biggrin1: And they get some looks (stares) at the gym!

Last edited:

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...what startled me was in the locker room....I assumed he was 'straight' (no reason, just that 'vibe') he was drying off and I saw... a pierced belly button?? I assumed that was a 20something young woman thing....
Why would you assume the man was gay? Piercing today is done by men and women alike. I think your stereotype image of both gays and men is outmoded. BTW, it's not unusual to find pierced kids in grade school these days.

Personally, I have no interest in piercings and think they detract from an otherwise good looking person. But then, that's my own opinion.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it was a weird Im 18 in the nineties thing I know of two guys that are 27, and 28 who both have them and (In the old sense of the word) they are the queerest thing ever. It looks soooo weird and lame, At the beach I've seen them made fun by women, men, gays, and small children. It is just is weird.