PC muscle

Andro Man

Just Browsing
Media
Most ppl here have probably heard about the benefits of a well trained pc-muscle, namely: increased ejaculatory control, a possible deterrent for prostate cancer and perhaps the holy grail for most men....the ability to have multiple orgasms because the pc muscle is so strong that it can hold off the involunatary pc spasms associated with ejaculation(orgasm is not ejaculation eventhough for most men it seems so).

In my quest for this holiest of all grails I've experienced increased control, but I've never been able to hold off the so called 'point of no return'. All I've been able to do is shoot my load half way and then have enough strength to control the pc spasms, remain hard and then come again.....

I guess that doesn't really count though, since multi orgasm is holding off the ejaculation completely.....

So I was wondering if anybody here has been able to master this, what their exercise routine is, how long they've practised, etc.....cause this is something I definitely want to learn.

Cheers

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
The reason you haven't mastered this is probably because you are not super familiar with your sexual responses and the stages of your arousal. You need to be able to detect what an "edge" feels like to you.

(An edge being the set of sensations that a man feels just before the point of no return... which holds most of the sensation of the male orgasm.)

Once you have identified your edge, and the way your body reacts to sexual stimulation (perhaps your breathing quickens as the edge approaches, perhaps you feel flush, perhaps you feel a tingling sensation in your scrotum or penis or both, etc, etc... the reactions are interpreted differently from man to man) you will be able to experience the edge fully and then "back off" so that you can build to and experience it again.

The male multiple orgasm is more technically the male multiple edge experience. Training the PC muscle is good for having a natural stopping ability to your ejaculation, but it won't work well if you can't first detect the edge of the ejaculation, this is the time when you should flex your PC muslce.

Now, this is what you need to do, but it's not exactly easy. I highly recommend HARDWEAR, which you can find pictures of me wearing it in a number of my photos. The powerful double bar design slows the build up to orgasm in the male so that the edges approach and happen much more slowly, giving men tremendous control over these. The problem with edges, and with the average male sexual response cycle is that everything happens so quickly that it's difficult to detect without help. HARDWEAR is great help for this. In fact you don't even need to flex your PC muscle in HARDWEAR, you can learn to just change your rythm and pace and let the edge pass and then build to another.

I have some edging video that's not on-line yet, but I'll post it if you're intersted.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

8strong

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i hold it.. i dont even cum... but then again acts like i came... and dick goes down... any how depending on my mood... but I dont know i can keep going with no condom.. since always use condoms i have restrictions and mostly goes down after i cum.. :)

no comdons i AM superman but then again safety first

Andro Man

Just Browsing
Media
What I read was that the use of the pc muscle was an old tantric technique , amongst other aspects like changing your breath to change the rythm of your arousal(speeds up, then you slow it down so you don't cum), or pressing some part of your ass just before cumming to let the sperm go into your blood and thus conserves energy....etc...anyways.....
that the pc muscle could be made so strong that it could block off the sperm (like that thing with pressing some part of your ass) so you would orgasm but you wouldn't ejaculate, and thus you would still feel like fucking and have energy to that....

I can already get very close to the point of no return, but that isn't quite an orgasm, although it feels good.....you want to have the same sensation of cumming without the ejaculation

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Supposedly, guys who can have an orgasm without an ejaculation can be mulit-orgasmic. When I was younger I thought this would be awesome, but I wasn't really able to accomplish this.

I still haven't found my pc muscle. Supposedly it's the same muscle that you use to control the flow of urine. I can do that. Kegels are supposed to strengthen this muscle, but I can't seem to contract it when I'm not taking a leak.

A few times in my life, maybe 2 or 3, I've had an orgasm without ejaculating much by trying to hold back. I still ejaculated, but not much at all. The great thing was that my refractory phase was only seconds instead of about 10 minutes. I was able to cum again shortly afterwards. If only I could do that every time I have sex.

Andro Man

Just Browsing
Media
The pc muscle could certainly help with this, although personally it wouldn't be my goal, seems a bit halfarsed....besides I can already do that most of the time. It's the multi orgasm which most woman can already do that I strive for. Fuck, I think the relationships between men an women and maybe society as a whole would change if all men could do this..

Btw; the easiest way for me in locating the pc is by achieving an erection and focusing on which muscle you use to move your penis

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One technique for this sort of thing, that I've occasionally heard other guys mention, and which I used to be able to do myself (although I'm out of practice now) is to stimulate your cock right up until you start to feel an orgasm/ejaculation starting and then let go immediately. The result should be a partial, hopefully small ejaculation. Then, after a few seconds, you can start the stimulation again, and repeat the process one or more times, until you've completely shot your load.

col

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Darn, sorry I misread the title of this post. I was expecting pictures of a well toned British policeman, known as PC Muscle, and his helmet that flashes in an emergency! :wink:

Sorry!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Hey Andro!
Most ppl here have probably heard about the benefits of a well trained pc-muscle, namely: increased ejaculatory control, a possible deterrent for prostate cancer and perhaps the holy grail for most men....the ability to have multiple orgasms because the pc muscle is so strong that it can hold off the involunatary pc spasms associated with ejaculation(orgasm is not ejaculation eventhough for most men it seems so).

:smile:You are correct in that a man's orgasm and his ejaculation are 2 different physiological events. However, the pc spasms (or pumping) you feel actually *is* your orgasm. The whole point of strengthening your PC muscle is to increase this feeling, both intensity and duration. You still want to experience this. *However* You don't want to use this as a stopping mechanism to avoid ejaculation. Rather, you want to relax into it. It is the relaxing that delays your ejaculation and/or allows some semen to dribble, even shoot out, yet you can continue. With or without some semen, this is the edge most men describe. The contractions begin but you relax instead of clenching your PC. Clenching at this point has the same effect as bending a hose with the faucet on. Something along the line has to give way!:biggrin1: Learn how to relax.

In my quest for this holiest of all grails I've experienced increased control, but I've never been able to hold off the so called 'point of no return'. All I've been able to do is shoot my load half way and then have enough strength to control the pc spasms, remain hard and then come again.....

I like your analogy. Multiple Male Orgasm has been equated with a religious experience. :smile: But that is usually the non-ejaculatory type that is not a true multiple orgasm. The "point of no return" as you call it is a misnomer. Typically, that means your orgasms has grown to such intensity that you know you will shoot. Men now know that they can, with practice, shoot and shoot again. To not ejaculate is denial of your full potential pleasure, plain and simple. AND can cause a series case of BLUE BALLS and even prostate congestion. Always best to let it out!

It sounds to me, though, that if you shot your load, stay hard, and come again, that you *already* are having ***TRUE*** male multiple orgasms, and not the "tantric" edging type or multiples where, usually, no semen shoots (or even oozes) out.

I guess that doesn't really count though, since multi orgasm is holding off the ejaculation completely.....

As I said above, no, that is not true. **TRUE*** male multiple orgasm is experienceing *both* orgasm and ejaculation, and then having both again shortly thereafter. Any man who holds off his ejaculation is denying himself the true pleasure that cums with being a man.

The next time you JO (and this is best done when you are alone so you can concentrate on your own body's sexual response), have a good 'ol regular JO, let yourself go. *But* pay attention to what is happening. Feel, and concentrate on the contractions, spasms, or pumping (however you describe them), and then, as it builds up against your urethral sphincter (the muscle that is actually holding back your ejaculation within your urethral bulb), note your tendency to hold back. When you let go what happens? You still have the spasms, right? Except now your cock is also in spasm and your cum is shooting out. But you are still having the spasms. Your orgasm continues through your ejaculation but it is not now only an internal orgasm but your cock is having an orgasm as well.

So I was wondering if anybody here has been able to master this, what their exercise routine is, how long they've practised, etc.....cause this is something I definitely want to learn.
Yes, I have however, I rarely can do more than a few as the "need" to shoot a full load takes over. This type of repetitive practice is *loads* of fun!:biggrin1: Enjoy!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
when i hold it.. i dont even cum... but then again acts like i came... and dick goes down... any how depending on my mood... but I dont know i can keep going with no condom.. since always use condoms i have restrictions and mostly goes down after i cum.. :)

Yo Andyo!
Are you saying that you have an orgasm but don't shoot?
I have done that but I always have to shoot, whether someone else or I finish myself off, I have to eventually shoot my load. If not, I feel extremely cheated. I feel it is not a full orgasm.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
It's the multi orgasm which most woman can already do that I strive for. Fuck, I think the relationships between men an women and maybe society as a whole would change if all men could do this..

Andro,

Men cannot, indeed *should not* compare their orgasm to that or those of women. First, *all* men (unless there is some physical or psychological or neurological problem) have orgasms, virtually every time they have any kind of sex. Not all women do. In fact, a good many women don't. Second, for those women who do have orgasms, often "one is enough." And even if it wasn't, they often cannot have more than one. (I am sure there will be some women, and even some men who chime in here and say that they or their women have zillions of orgasms but that is certainly not the norm by any stretch of the imagination.
Finally, it is highly documented that men and women describe the experience of orgasm in much the same way (when gender specific terms are removed from their descriptions). One of those descriptions would be anything that relates to or mentions a man's cock and the feeling he has in his cock during orgasm and during ejaculation. What we feel, no woman can feel. Even women whose claim to fame is the ability to ejaculate, do not feel what we do, the same "parts" are simply not there.

So, be happy with what you have and continue to ask questions, experiement, and learn all you can about your own sexual response and when you become master of that, women will be tripping all over each other to get to you! Not because they think you have some "secret" but because your self-confidence will be addictively atractive.:smile:

Andro Man

Just Browsing
Media
Andro,

Men cannot, indeed *should not* compare their orgasm to that or those of women. First, *all* men (unless there is some physical or psychological or neurological problem) have orgasms, virtually every time they have any kind of sex. Not all women do. In fact, a good many women don't. Second, for those women who do have orgasms, often "one is enough." And even if it wasn't, they often cannot have more than one. (I am sure there will be some women, and even some men who chime in here and say that they or their women have zillions of orgasms but that is certainly not the norm by any stretch of the imagination.
Finally, it is highly documented that men and women describe the experience of orgasm in much the same way (when gender specific terms are removed from their descriptions). One of those descriptions would be anything that relates to or mentions a man's cock and the feeling he has in his cock during orgasm and during ejaculation. What we feel, no woman can feel. Even women whose claim to fame is the ability to ejaculate, do not feel what we do, the same "parts" are simply not there.

So, be happy with what you have and continue to ask questions, experiement, and learn all you can about your own sexual response and when you become master of that, women will be tripping all over each other to get to you! Not because they think you have some "secret" but because your self-confidence will be addictively atractive.:smile:

I know men and women are different beings. Maybe my point had more to do with as you state the ability to orgasm....what I was referring to is just the fact of life that, despite of birth control, it's like a woman is doing a man a favor by sleeping with him. So I reasoned it could have something to do with the time(a man can orgasm in 5 minutes vs 15 minutes of a woman), this could explain the above mentioned, namely coz one party leaves the fuck unsatisfied. Obviously oral sex, toys, g-spot etc can change the opinions, but noting what I see around me and on internet I can only deduce that it's not that wide spread that woman always orgasm.

But you're probably right that if every man had superb ejaculatory control doesn't mean woman that women would always cum. Perhaps g-spot would do more for that.

But still, even if men and woman experience sex differently, that doesn't have to mean that abilities that were traditionally(excluding Tantra etc)assigned to different sexes are naturally the exclusive domain of that sex.

As woman can ejaculate too, I believe men can be multi-orgasmic without having to ejaculate.

That which you described I just can't accept as multi-orgasmic, more like having to go to the toilet and pissing less than you have to, thus still needing, saving it and pissing it out later.

Hence, I've been able to cum 4 times(my record)meaning 1 orgasm divided into four 'little orgasms'. Maybe you're right and I'm wrong, or maybe it requires sufficient strength in the pc to be able to squeeze it so tight that the feeling in your groins is there but without the ejaculation so you can keep orgasming

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All I can say is practice, practice, practice. If anything, you'll have lots of fun!

During masturbation I've learned to control my orgasm. I think it's important to know yourself *wink*. I can cum a little bit at a time. Therefore I can cum a little (hold back), stay hard, cum a little again (hold back), stay hard, cum a little again (hold back), stay hard, cum a little again (hold back), stay hard, cum a little again (hold back), stay hard, etc. There is a limit, though. And I think it's physiological for us men. Or at least it is for me.

Also, for some reason, while having sex I can have an incredible orgasm, cum, and if I'm really excited, have another orgasm very shortly after this that is every bit as intense, and I cum again. I don't always do this "double cum" thing. It's a matter of being incredibly stimulated.

I continue to be able to cum like this even as I age (late 30's). And yet, I used to masturbate several times per day in my late teens and early twenties. Now I do it every couple of days or so. I have better control and have more intense orgasms now though.

So, keep practicing. It's fun.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everyone is different. I learned almost 30 years ago that the secret to my attaining orgasm (as opposed to ejaculation) is in titplay.

With constant and increasing stimulation of my nipples I can edge for hours, increasing the sensations until I'm a convulsive, shuddering orgasm machine. I drool out copious amounts of precum, which not only aids in lubricating but feels like mini ejaculations when they are happening. Ejaculation, when it finally occurs, is volcanic.

Last summer I had an especially talented fuckbud who could take me to places I'd only been able to acheive previously though mastrubation. Not only did we consistently arrive at that "convulsive" place, but on at least one occasion ejaculated, stayed hard and ejaculated again about 30 minutes later. This was part of an entire overnight's hot play.

Oh...and I was 46, which is no mean feat either.

Andro Man

Just Browsing
Media
Also, for some reason, while having sex I can have an incredible orgasm, cum, and if I'm really excited, have another orgasm very shortly after this that is every bit as intense, and I cum again. I don't always do this "double cum" thing. It's a matter of being incredibly stimulated.

meaning you still ejaculate while doing it? But hats off for having a second orgasm as intense as the first, that's at least something even if you can't orgasm without ejaculating(correct me if I'm wrong)

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I love to bring guys to realms they have never attained on their own. Usually I can do it with my mouth. Then again, I've used my ass to do it too, just not as often because I don't do anal very often. Somehow I can sense what each guy needs to "get them there." I can feel it in their cock and even in the energy they give off during sex.

Tit play is a fantastic way to turn some guys on completely. I love driving a guy crazy with tit play. Some guys have a direct line from their nipples to their crotch, then back to the sex center of their brain.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
meaning you still ejaculate while doing it? But hats off for having a second orgasm as intense as the first, that's at least something even if you can't orgasm without ejaculating(correct me if I'm wrong)

Well, sometimes I can orgasm without ejaculating. Most of the time I ejaculate at least precum and some cum when I'm going for multiple orgasms. When I do the "double orgasm" thing I do cum feeling like I have drained myself even though I do it as intensely a second time.

Andro Man

Just Browsing
Media
Everyone is different. I learned almost 30 years ago that the secret to my attaining orgasm (as opposed to ejaculation) is in titplay.

me2, I was slightly younger, in my preteens ;),although it sure feels good, don't know if I would classify it as orgasmic though

Andro Man

Just Browsing
Media
And when you do it without ejaculating, how do you do that?
The best I've been able to do is hold it off for maybe 15 sec, and then the floodgates open :(

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And when you do it without ejaculating, how do you do that?
The best I've been able to do is hold it off for maybe 15 sec, and then the floodgates open :(

Quite honestly, I don't know exactly how it happens. It's just something I stumbled into while masturbating. I wish I could tell you. I would have to show you.