PE Advice?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Or_Paul: I am somewhat experienced in PE but for me there is still something to be desired. I have decided upon a regimine that I feel confident about; it involvesa hot wrap (hot shower actually) followed by a pumping session which would be followed by a Jelq session. I plan to pump and Jelq on mondays wednesdays and fridays taking off tuesdays, thursdays, satudays and sundays. i also wil be doing kegels all through the week for ejaculation control.

my only real problem so far is that i dont know which pump to buy, i have no intention of wastiong my money on some cheap toy (or a very expensive toy either) i am looking for a quality cylinder with a good pump. right now i have one main option that i am looking at that i would like some feedback on, it is a custiom fitted tube from A company called A1A, here is their link http://www.a1a-penis-enlargement.com/ . Like I said any input and advice is apreciated, or if there are any other products or techniques that you find effective i would like to hear about those to.

Thanks again

paul

2. Imported

Gold Member

IAthick: Read your post. I have a pump and tube from the same company. Purchased them last summer and so far have been pleased with the quality. I would suggest that you buy the pump with a pressure gage so you know your pressure level while you pump.

Would suggest that you look at more jelging, like 5 days a week and pumping ever other day after jelqing to start. You may modifiy your routine after a few weeks.

Good luck!!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice