PE Advice?

Or_Paul: I am somewhat experienced in PE but for me there is still something to be desired. I have decided upon a regimine that I feel confident about; it involvesa hot wrap (hot shower actually) followed by a pumping session which would be followed by a Jelq session. I plan to pump and Jelq on mondays wednesdays and fridays taking off tuesdays, thursdays, satudays and sundays. i also wil be doing kegels all through the week for ejaculation control.

my only real problem so far is that i dont know which pump to buy, i have no intention of wastiong my money on some cheap toy (or a very expensive toy either) i am looking for a quality cylinder with a good pump. right now i have one main option that i am looking at that i would like some feedback on, it is a custiom fitted tube from A company called A1A, here is their link http://www.a1a-penis-enlargement.com/ . Like I said any input and advice is apreciated, or if there are any other products or techniques that you find effective i would like to hear about those to.

Thanks again

paul

IAthick: Read your post. I have a pump and tube from the same company. Purchased them last summer and so far have been pleased with the quality. I would suggest that you buy the pump with a pressure gage so you know your pressure level while you pump.

Would suggest that you look at more jelging, like 5 days a week and pumping ever other day after jelqing to start. You may modifiy your routine after a few weeks.

Good luck!!