PE and Kegel Exercises

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Whose done or tried the said exercises, what were your results (please be truthful), how long did you have to do them for (as in how many months/weeks)? What have you noticed since doin them? Was it hard in the beginning?

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sit ups, swimming, crunch exercises, all help strengthen the kegals, I do 50 at a time sometimes twice a day but most often in the sauna after a work out, usually alone, but a few times with like-minded people watching..all exercises are difficult in the beginning..that's why they call it practice..makes my hard on last longer, and makes my cum shoot harder and longer when i jack off and/or some one blows me

http://www.lpsg.org/vbtube/upload/flv/81704218.flv

Last edited:

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I know, that's what im wanting, i drip when i jizz. Also want to make it strong enough that i can stave off the jizz but stil orgasm.

That often just means you're experiencing retrograde ejaculation into your bladder. I don't know if it's bad for you or not but you still ejaculate, it just gets forced up instead of coming out.

If I squeeze too hard it'll happen to me but I still can't really shoot much. I figure it's because of how large my urethra is. I've been doing kegels for awhile now.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
That often just means you're experiencing retrograde ejaculation into your bladder. I don't know if it's bad for you or not but you still ejaculate, it just gets forced up instead of coming out.

If I squeeze too hard it'll happen to me but I still can't really shoot much. I figure it's because of how large my urethra is. I've been doing kegels for awhile now.

Good man, just doing them by themselves, or using some sort of weight to give resitance?

silverion1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Iv been going kegal exersizes for a while now and have gotten stronger and more hard erections and can shoot further

But does it help with premature ejaculation? I've seen conflicting info. Some say kegels help, others say its not good when the muscles become stronger, they can squeeze the prostate triggering premature ejaculation.

thomas130257

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find this topic interesting but don't know much about it so my contribution may not help the discussion. Sorry about that.
The exercises..are they to strengthen erection where there is erectile dysfunction?
Is there evidence (apart fron anecdotal) that they work?
Thanks..

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I find this topic interesting but don't know much about it so my contribution may not help the discussion. Sorry about that.
The exercises..are they to strengthen erection where there is erectile dysfunction?
Is there evidence (apart fron anecdotal) that they work?
Thanks..

Some guys report being able to hold back their jizz when they orgasm, thus allowing them to orgasm again.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In addition to strengthening the PC muscle, the exercises also develop the nerve pathways so as to give you more voluntary control over your sexual response. Regular Kegels involve contracting the muscle. Reverse Kegels involve relaxing it. My experience has been that relaxing the PC muscle helps to maintain an erection, and contracting it helps to trigger an ejaculation, and alternating between the two helps to keep me on the edge longer.

Reactions: jsusale

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
In addition to strengthening the PC muscle, the exercises also develop the nerve pathways so as to give you more voluntary control over your sexual response. Regular Kegels involve contracting the muscle. Reverse Kegels involve relaxing it. My experience has been that relaxing the PC muscle helps to maintain an erection, and contracting it helps to trigger an ejaculation, and alternating between the two helps to keep me on the edge longer.

That sounds too complex, u'd push yurself over the edge if u werent careful.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had amazing results from kegels, going from 5.5 to my current size. However I'm still young enough to still be growing, so kegels might have been contributing factor and not the sole reason.
No, I do not have any pics and I won't post any.
I also might winged the measuring in the start too.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No proper routine, just did them every chance I got. It has taken me close to 2 years. Do note that I was sloppy with the measuring at the time and was/is growing. What I tried to focus the most at was managing holding the kegels for as long as I could.

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
has anyone got like a routien to do , as i never know which to do , i ocassionally do 15 10 second holds. i wanan try and do 2 50 seconds holds after too but gonan take some time