PE and Supplements

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by BiJock88, May 11, 2010.

1. BiJock88

BiJock88 New Member

Albums:
    So, a few years ago I tried PE. I have a good size already, 8", but I just wanted to try. I didn't keep the routine long enough to see any big results, but I did gain about 1/4" in girth. Anyways, when I had a routine, the blog I used suggested taking a multivitamin each day. I can't remember what for (maybe Zinc?).

I'm starting a new routine and I am much more focused and dedicated. However, I am also training in the gym, so I am taking whey protein on a regular basis.

Additionally, my boyfriend is having me take L-Arginine to see if my heavy cum loads can get any bigger.

Are these combos ok to take while doing PE? Or is there anything that I should take in addition to that?

2. Big Al

Gold Member

Zinc and L-Arginine are good- so is gingko (for improved blood flow), Horse Chestnut, and Butcher's Broom (for venous health). My advice would be to add one supplement to your regimen at a time to see what effects they have with the combination you're currently using.

If you want bigger loads, try taking lecithin. It's a "friendly fat" available in most supermarkets and drugstores in the medicine or diet foods section.

Draft saved Draft deleted