PE and Supplements

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by BiJock88, May 11, 2010.

1. BiJock88

BiJock88 New Member

Albums:
    So, a few years ago I tried PE. I have a good size already, 8", but I just wanted to try. I didn't keep the routine long enough to see any big results, but I did gain about 1/4" in girth. Anyways, when I had a routine, the blog I used suggested taking a multivitamin each day. I can't remember what for (maybe Zinc?).

I'm starting a new routine and I am much more focused and dedicated. However, I am also training in the gym, so I am taking whey protein on a regular basis.

Additionally, my boyfriend is having me take L-Arginine to see if my heavy cum loads can get any bigger.

Are these combos ok to take while doing PE? Or is there anything that I should take in addition to that?

2. Big Al

Gold Member

Zinc and L-Arginine are good- so is gingko (for improved blood flow), Horse Chestnut, and Butcher's Broom (for venous health). My advice would be to add one supplement to your regimen at a time to see what effects they have with the combination you're currently using.

If you want bigger loads, try taking lecithin. It's a "friendly fat" available in most supermarkets and drugstores in the medicine or diet foods section.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice