PE Before and After photos?

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Do any of you who have made measurable gains have before and after comparison photos? I'm a bit skeptical as to whether this works, but also curious to see what other aesthetic changes, if any, happen when it does work.

avengoid1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
True. But I've had two unsuccessful attempts at PE and my motivation is not quite high enough to give it another go right now. I'm not saying it doesn't work. I'm just saying that my experience was not great. Of course, I could have been doing things wrong.

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im in the lack of time/motivation department too. I have before and after measurements, but i havent stuck with it enough to get eye popping results, pretty much 2 steps forward and 1 3/4 steps back. The time span in between the before and after measurement is a couple months, and ive fallen off the routine after that. had i kept up I would have more to show than a 1/4 inch gain, but the proof is there in my albums

http://www.lpsg.org/members/heynowww/albums/here's+your+proof+(enlargement)/

and here is what i look like after some jelqing and water pumping, but again i cant stick with the program so that's not permanent ( the pumped look)
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/295870/cat/500/ppuser/471789

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From 2006 to 2009, I was hitting the gym on and off, on and off, I go for 3 months no results I give up. Then hit the gym again, still no results. Does that mean Working out in the gym is all fake and doesn't work? Nope. It's just that I was doing it wrong.

I started PE in Dec 2008, and trust me I have been a slack from time to time. Like do only certain exercises and bail on the rest, or just skip some days off. Despite all of this slackness I still managed to gain 1.5inch in length in 2 years. And I started girth exercises start of 2010 I was about 4.6inch girth, and now I have 5inches of girth. In just one year. And I would've gained more if I took PE more seriously.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
sometimes these pics are not so relieable due to the chanche of bluff or simply not being consistent with measures (e.g. using differents measurements device, being at different stage of arousing etc..) btw I'm stickung to a simply and quick PE routine and I'm going to post my pics as soon as possibile (I'll use the same taylor tape and the same ruler)

Lucky_Luke_86

Expert Member
Media
Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands, Spain)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was skeptical too, i'ma very pragmatic person, so i took a crack at this P.E. thing at December 2015, and i started to see gains after the first month, i guess newbie gains. I was initially 6.7" NBP, and got to 6.9 pretty quickly, then to 7" NBP (that's when i stumbled upon this forum and i decided to register : P) and ecently i'm getting close to 7.5" NBP, although not consistently, i need some time to cement that. As for girth, can't say nothing as i haven't gained a measly mm yet, i started with 5.6" midshaft and that's where i still am, pretty much. I
am a member of thundersplace and mattersofsize forums, and started doing the newbie routine of the former, which i've been tunning progressively with more different exercies, intensity, etc...
I didn't hold any hopes nor prejudices towards this, but it seems to be working since then, so i'm still at it.
Plus, there's not only the size aspect, i think P.E. is like sports or weightlifting but oriented to your manhood. It gives you better erection quality, stamina (through kegels, edging, ballooning, etc...) and betther penile health overall.
So there you hgo. And no, i don't have before/after pics, sorry, neither in those forums nor here.
I guess one day i'll post them, when i want to. I don't have to prove nothing to no one, so it doesn't matter much to me right now.
But P.E. works nonetheless, you can take my word for it, if you will.
Bye!