PE Case Study

slurpie_king: Hey guys.. I've been lurking for a while, but I've been thinking about trying to extend my length a little bit. While I'm doing this I'll add my experiences and measurements on a periodic basis so that those who are interested and might be lurking have a point of reference.

What do you guys think? Good idea?

slurpie_king: Well, I guess since I haven't started and PE techniques I'll give all of my statistics so we have a point of reference.

I'm 5'8", White, 250lbs, and I'm 22.

I'm going to read the "How to measure" section and measure it when I'm rock hard officially, but my dick is generally 5.5 inches long x 5.5 inches wide.

I plan on using a Jelqing technique.. not quite sure if I have it right, but I'll research it some more.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
slurpie...

I wish you well with "your special project".

Perseverance, willingness and a dedication to even try PE (and staying with your plan!) are crucial.. so is that research of "knowing what you're doing" and following a regimen that's reasonable and allows time for your body to adjust, heal /repair/grow new tissue.

If you wish to keep us "informed of your progress", then go for it!

But, don't expect to file daily or even weekly reports back to us regarding "fantastic quick results."

It's going to take awhile. You may do well over the first couple of months by "fractions of an inch" as you go along. Those "fractions" are normal. So long as you realize you probably won't be noticing a gain of two inches your very first six weeks! ;)

And, remember: set realistic goals for yourself.

Many guys can achieve at least one, perhaps two inches of (length) progress with LOTS of time and dedication. One inch (SOMETIMES) within 10 months to a year.

Disregard the con-artist internet SPAMMING that tries to tell you otherwise because quite simply... "it ain't so!"

You're going to have some discouraging times.
Be prepared for plateaus when NO progress is apparent and know too, there will be occasions when you need to "let up" with your routines just to let your "boy" rest a bit...(i.e. skipping your PE for a week or so occasionally. It's important!)

Other posters (who have practiced PE) may follow my comments which are based upon my almost three years of experience. If we are truthful in our postings, all of us who have had success will admit that indeed, PE takes a lot of time, effort, and dedication--- regardless of what kind of results we got and/or how quickly we got them. I wanted you to "know the facts" going into this.

As I said at the beginning..."best wishes" to you. :)