PE diary idea

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by blackcameron, Dec 3, 2006.

1. blackcameron

blackcameron New Member

Albums:
    I'm pretty close to OCD these days, with everything I'm having to deal with and besides that I'm also prettyyyy darn good at web-related technologies.

I've noticed that there's no *real* collection of extension data or basic stats on this kind of stuff. I was thinking...wouldn't it be cool if there was a service that people can track, monitor and basically survey their size so that people can have hard evidence of how they are doing. not only that but seeinas this is a support group...it can act as a median of motivation.

I'm not propsing anything here as it's A LOT of work but I'm wondering if people would use it. basically: a tool built into LPSG, like a diary manager with work-out stats, times, before/after pictures that can be used within the group and outside...

I don't know who manages this site, but that would be bloody cool. I wouldn't mind throwing some support behind it :)

2. jfrsndvs

jfrsndvs Member

Albums:
    personally, I think that is a great idea, that could help be a good motivation for those who are into the PE thing.

3. Fuzz

Fuzz New Member

Most of the people here already have a large penis. You might want to try getting it started at Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums. They'd probably help you a ton and there wouldn't be those guys posting in every single thread about how PE is lame and for losers...

4. blackcameron

blackcameron New Member

Albums:
    well I don't need help doing it myself. I'm pretty well endowed myself (good enough at least). plus I can do it on my own with excel, I'm just wondering what the LPSG community thinks about it.

it could also act as a survey tool is collecting ACCURATE information about sizes, heights, relations etc. I've read another survey but the results were crappy and the data wasn't public.

I think in a community like this it would be really cool to see the results.

5. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's one for the database boffins. It would be an interesting thing to see as (nearly) everyone here has expressed an interest in seeing if ti really works, for whatever reason.

6. blackcameron

blackcameron New Member

Albums:
    Sorry you kind of confused me there. If you're saying people would be interested - I'd be willing in putting it together. I'm somewhat of a stats monger as well so I should be able to analyze the data and provide hard stats. We need about at minimum 1200-1500 responses to get a good sample. I don't think the size question would be much use...everyone is generally large here so the sample would be exaggerated. But there are other relationships that might be interesting ie. cock size vs. height, cock size vs. race.

Just an idea, I wont make a move until people are actually interested :)

7. BlakeZane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually thundersplace already has a PE data system set up similar to the one you are thinking about, maybe a little bit less advanced.
    Penis Enlargement Data Site

8. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
  9. blackcameron

blackcameron New Member

Albums:
    One of them is a forum - meaning extracting the data would be difficult and the other isn't working - the thunderplace one.

10. BlakeZane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmm you might have to be a member to veiw it.

11. Vestigial

Gold Member

I can help with the programming side. Used to be the cutting edge of technology 'back in the day', and a search of the attic should recover my tools. ;)

Atm though my PE diary would probably be typed with one hand.

Draft saved Draft deleted