PE Exercises with a PA?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by fcnate, Mar 20, 2011.

1. fcnate

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've searched around and can't seem to find an answer.

I got a PA two weeks ago. It seems like I would have to take it out if I start jelq PE exercises. Does anyone else do PE exercises with their PA or other genital piercing in place?

2. liono421

liono421 New Member

Albums:
    I use a penis pump with my piercing in place

3. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a double PA and can pump with either or both pieces of jewelry in but when I jelq or stretch I generally take out the larger jewelry and leave the smaller piece in.

As a side note if you pump long and hard you will stretch the piercing if you wanted to continue up to a larger size jewelry. My large hole is up to a 00g while my smaller hole remains at a 9g. Just an FYI

4. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

I pump with the PA jewelry in place, I usually have a 2ga horseshoe or curved barbell in the cock. I have not noticed any additional stretching, but if that's the case just take the jewelry out for a while an let the hole shrink. I waited a good month after I got the piercing before pumping as I wanted to make sure the hole was not going to give me any issues. If you just got the PA I am guessing you have CBR in and a 10g or 8g hole. Give it time to heal and feel good before pumping. Better to be safe, let us know how your doing and enjoying your PA.

5. jpk338

jpk338 Well-Known Member

i would say do not pump after only two weeks ask your piercer they have heard it all so please don't risk screwing up the piercing. i have a zero gauge and i pump with it in, but i have had it for 11 yrs good luck and be good to yourself and your cock

Draft saved Draft deleted