Pe gains after first 9 months.

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
I have only worked on length in the last 9 months but here are my gains.
Start:
BPEL: 8.1 inches
NBPEL: 7.1 inches
BPFSL: 8.5 inches

Now:
BPEL: 8.6 inches
NBPEL: 7.6 inches
BPFSL: 9.5 inches

As you can see, I gained an inch in flaccid stretched length, and half an inch in erect length. Im very happy with my gains, here were my methods.

For the first 8 months I wore SG on and off, id go into detail about how I wore it but Id rather let you in on my new device the LG Hanger that ive been using for 3 weeks now and its most likely the most amazing device on the market. I haven't tried other hangers, but I can't imagine one getting better than this.

Its EXTREMELY comfortable. Its a vacuum style hanger as well and I currently am hanging 13 pounds with it. My sets are 40-50 minutes long right now and I hang upwards to stress the tunica, the fatigue reached by this method is unreal and gains are definitely real.

I spent months tinkering with comfort on SG and I made some progress, but even my most comfortable sets with SG were no were near this comfy. I could fall asleep with the LG Hanger on.

The only downside is the price, its very expensive. Also, its something you have to build up to, even if you already hang weights. Your penis has to adjust to the vacuum pressure. I overdid it the first day and got a huge blister on my dick but in a week it healed. I created a new wrapping/taping technique and I havent' had a blister since. At 13 pounds im at around 15g's. Thats right, 15g's on my dickhead for 50 minutes and no blisters, no bleeding, etc. My method involves paper tape and gauze. First I tape my glans and urethra with paper tape, then wrap with gauze, and tape one more time. It sort of requires a lot of materials but its way better than getting another blister on my dick and the materials like gauze and paper tape are cheap as well.

I attached a pic to show you me wearing the LG Hanger. I wear it sitting on my bed, with the weights hung over my bed frame behind my shoulder. As you can see from the photo, my dick is being pulled up with great force, and the area receiving the most tension is the lower most penis tissue that runs beneath my scrotal area. Thats why my scrotum is pulled up so far.

Attachments

Reactions: bpp5346