Pe Gym And Thunders Place Full Of Scams So Trying Here.

Isotonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all, I regular this site a whole bunch but I didnt know that it had a PE section.

I offerd anyone at thunders place and PE gym around 3000USD to them and another 3000USD to any charity they wanted if they could provide an acutal way to increase the size of my dick by 1.24cm and I got banned both times before I could even edit the post.

Anyone here willing to give me some guidence? I have been trying since I was 16 and im not 22.

Add me on kik or DM me:

figalo23

kelvinc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all, I regular this site a whole bunch but I didnt know that it had a PE section.

I offerd anyone at thunders place and PE gym around 3000USD to them and another 3000USD to any charity they wanted if they could provide an acutal way to increase the size of my dick by 1.24cm and I got banned both times before I could even edit the post.

Anyone here willing to give me some guidence? I have been trying since I was 16 and im not 22.

Add me on kik or DM me:

figalo23

Regularly, pumping, jelqing and stretching. Over time you’ll see results. No quick fix.

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Add me on kik or DM me:

figalo23

Sounds more like you were the scammer and that's why you got banned.

It's been a while since I've been to either of those sites but as far as I'm concerned they are both great resources and there's a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people on either site.

Isotonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds more like you were the scammer and that's why you got banned.

It's been a while since I've been to either of those sites but as far as I'm concerned they are both great resources and there's a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people on either site.

How does that make me a scammer? Im offering money for advice? explain to me in what way that makes me out to get something or scam someone?

I already paid two guys 200 and 400 from both sites and there advice didnt work. I have ALREADY been scammed.

I feel like there are shills for that site everywhere.

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, because there's nothing on either of those forums that costs money. So you were in fact soliciting and that's against forum rules on Thunder's Place. I'm sure it's the same on PEGym.

Secondly, think about how your post looks to a moderator? $3000 for advice help to gain about half an inch? It doesn't look or sound legitimate. It looks more like some sort of fishing.

And lastly, even if your intentions were genuine - look at what happened? A couple of guys took your money and because you didn't see instant results you're now disgruntled. It's a liability for the site.

Either way - you broke forum rules.

As an aside - You should know that PE is a journey. Most if not all gains take a lot of time and dedication to achieve. For some people it takes years. And even with investing all that time - you may never hit your goal. Either way, there's a wealth of information available to you. For free. Read, learn, experiment. Find out what works for you.

Isotonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all, because there's nothing on either of those forums that costs money. So you were in fact soliciting and that's against forum rules on Thunder's Place. I'm sure it's the same on PEGym.

Secondly, think about how your post looks to a moderator? $3000 for advice help to gain about half an inch? It doesn't look or sound legitimate. It looks more like some sort of fishing.

And lastly, even if your intentions were genuine - look at what happened? A couple of guys took your money and because you didn't see instant results you're now disgruntled. It's a liability for the site.

Either way - you broke forum rules.

As an aside - You should know that PE is a journey. Most if not all gains take a lot of time and dedication to achieve. For some people it takes years. And even with investing all that time - you may never hit your goal. Either way, there's a wealth of information available to you. For free. Read, learn, experiment. Find out what works for you.

Delusional. I knew you were a shill.

Next you will be talking shit about the well known member here offering 10 000 USD for a mesured picture of a 10 inch penis. He gets no flack becuase it fits everyones agenda, where as I get shit because It goes against your agenda and proves that PE is a hoax.

Will continue to think so untill I see any results. Have tried everything from a multitude of sites.

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response

Next you will be talking shit about the well known member here offering 10 000 USD for a mesured picture of a 10 inch penis. He gets no flack becuase it fits everyones agenda, where as I get shit because It goes against your agenda and proves that PE is a hoax.

Will continue to think so untill I see any results. Have tried everything from a multitude of sites.

First of all no one gives a shit what you think. People will do what they do and you won't change a damn thing.

Second, Shills? Most guys here are negative like you and don't believe in PE. If you don't. Leave. It's a PE board. It's bizarre that someone who adamantly believes PE isn't possible stick around. Just leave. Consider PE a hoax and move on with your life.

We'll be here growing. Bye.

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sounds more like you're butt hurt about getting banned for solicitation.

Comparing differing rules between different forums is kind of pointless. Yeah the 10 inch thread exists but it's also pretty much a joke post.

Reactions: techpump and ravenx

Isotonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all no one gives a shit what you think. People will do what they do and you won't change a damn thing.

Second, Shills? Most guys here are negative like you and don't believe in PE. If you don't. Leave. It's a PE board. It's bizarre that someone who adamantly believes PE isn't possible stick around. Just leave. Consider PE a hoax and move on with your life.

We'll be here growing. Bye.

Na, I more stay because sick fucks like you keep saying stuff like it does work, and that little glimmer of hope I have wont fucking die. If i found out it was fake I would have given up long ago and maybe gotten over it so im trying my best to either prove its fake or real.

My rational brain tells me that theres since theres no photo proof, and no one can give me any form or method on how to practice it and get results when you ask, even when you offer something (I would cut off my hand for proof it works at this point) then it must be fake, but I swear people like you are either getting of on telling lies and making people suffer, Are in your own delusional world and dont want to admit its not real, or it IS real and for some reason everyone is hiding how to get results for some selfish reason?

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
Na, I more stay because sick fucks like you keep saying stuff like it does work, and that little glimmer of hope I have wont fucking die. If i found out it was fake I would have given up long ago and maybe gotten over it so im trying my best to either prove its fake or real.

My rational brain tells me that theres since theres no photo proof, and no one can give me any form or method on how to practice it and get results when you ask, even when you offer something (I would cut off my hand for proof it works at this point) then it must be fake, but I swear people like you are either getting of on telling lies and making people suffer, Are in your own delusional world and dont want to admit its not real, or it IS real and for some reason everyone is hiding how to get results for some selfish reason?

Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and block you you’re not worth it I suggest everyone do the same

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Nobody is hiding how to get results. Everyone reacts differently. Some people don't even make any gains. It's too bad you can't seem to comprehend that. Secondly, there are many posts from people showing photo progress. There's tons of progress threads on PEGym. I agree with you that there are some liars and fakers out there. Even here. But claiming there's no photo proof is just wrong on your part.

Regardless if you gain or not, it's going to take time and effort. You're obviously looking for instant gratification and so you're never gonna be satisfied. If you're serious about your goal then my advice to you would be to keep at it with jelqing and stretching/manual exercises and see where that takes you. Best case you see progress. Worst case you wind up with an overall healthier dick, which is still a plus.

Sorry you got robbed but you were pretty much asking for it...

Isotonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nobody is hiding how to get results. Everyone reacts differently. Some people don't even make any gains. It's too bad you can't seem to comprehend that. Secondly, there are many posts from people showing photo progress. There's tons of progress threads on PEGym. I agree with you that there are some liars and fakers out there. Even here. But claiming there's no photo proof is just wrong on your part.

Regardless if you gain or not, it's going to take time and effort. You're obviously looking for instant gratification and so you're never gonna be satisfied. If you're serious about your goal then my advice to you would be to keep at it with jelqing and stretching/manual exercises and see where that takes you. Best case you see progress. Worst case you wind up with an overall healthier dick, which is still a plus.

Sorry you got robbed but you were pretty much asking for it...

My dick has only gotten worse due to false expectations.

The guy who scammed btw btw was Big AL

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick has only gotten worse due to false expectations.

The guy who scammed btw btw was Big AL

Define scammed?

What was recommended? What was promised? How long were you following the recommendations for?

I mean...you're making a lot of claims but not giving any details. Why would anyone believe you?

It seems to me you went in having unrealistic expectations, didn't get instant gratification, maybe pushed too hard and hurt yourself, and now you're mad. Stop being vague.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the thing. I think for us small dick guys we get so frustrated with not gaining even an inch in a month or 2. Now this is a big dick site so I think the guys gain cause they think fuck it if I dont gain at least I'm decent size. They take it slow and easy and methodically. I've done ENOUGH research to know that stretching devices dooo work...permanently. the whole issue of how to wear one for 8 hours is a beast of a mystery though. The max benefits are achieved at this time period as I've read.