Pe Gym And Thunders Place Full Of Scams So Trying Here.

Isotonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Define scammed?

What was recommended? What was promised? How long were you following the recommendations for?

I mean...you're making a lot of claims but not giving any details. Why would anyone believe you?

It seems to me you went in having unrealistic expectations, didn't get instant gratification, maybe pushed too hard and hurt yourself, and now you're mad. Stop being vague.

I mean it has almost been 8 years now, big ALs program does not exsist you pay money and get no responce.

This happens every time I post something like this, if you have no proof or methods of PE actually working there is no point in replying, again its not like im going to stop asking because theres thre entire websites devoted to the fact that it "works" so I will continue to ask and try to offer anything I can for someone to show me how it works.

Isotonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's the thing. I think for us small dick guys we get so frustrated with not gaining even an inch in a month or 2. Now this is a big dick site so I think the guys gain cause they think fuck it if I dont gain at least I'm decent size. They take it slow and easy and methodically. I've done ENOUGH research to know that stretching devices dooo work...permanently. the whole issue of how to wear one for 8 hours is a beast of a mystery though. The max benefits are achieved at this time period as I've read.

From a DM:

Stretching devices dude they sell them on the interwebz. Do some research I cant afford one at the moment. As far as PE it takes time for very little gain. A cousin of mine got me into it long story. Anyways I learned through one of his exes that he did grow.

I haven't seen hard gains yet

but my penis never turtles anymore and instead of it being 1 to 2 inches it's closer to 4 now all the time.

If anyone has any actual proof that this works please DM me.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a DM:

Stretching devices dude they sell them on the interwebz. Do some research I cant afford one at the moment. As far as PE it takes time for very little gain. A cousin of mine got me into it long story. Anyways I learned through one of his exes that he did grow.

but my penis never turtles anymore and instead of it being 1 to 2 inches it's closer to 4 now all the time.

Why dont you post all the messages we've interchanged? Pussy sceptic. Lol your funny you pick and choose what you want to post. Post all our messages please.

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean it has almost been 8 years now, big ALs program does not exsist you pay money and get no responce.

This happens every time I post something like this, if you have no proof or methods of PE actually working there is no point in replying, again its not like im going to stop asking because theres thre entire websites devoted to the fact that it "works" so I will continue to ask and try to offer anything I can for someone to show me how it works.

So you paid him 8 years ago?

Your story is all over the place man. You're not helping your credibility.

I never had any interaction with Big Al. I remember the name but never had any direct contact. I wouldn't pay for information that's freely available on the internet anyway.

As far as proof there's tons of progrss threads on PeGym with pictures and at least the ones I remember reading through were all well documented.

From a DM:

^ This makes my brain hurt.

Who is doing all the talking? You? So you saw gains but not the type of gains you want so PE doesn't work? I feel like you're just trolling at this point.

Isotonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
freely available on the internet anyway.

well documented.

Who is doing all the talking? You? So you saw gains but not the type of gains you want so PE doesn't work? I feel like you're just trolling at this point.

Link to any form of proof thats crediable and ill donate 400US to this forum.

Some guy in my dms sent me that hes in this thread.

also

Why dont you post all the messages we've interchanged? Pussy sceptic. Lol your funny you pick and choose what you want to post. Post all our messages please.

And Another DM:

Oh no theres a change alright flaccid size which comes first. Then if your up for the challenge hard size. You sound super frustrated about not growing lmfao it's kind of comical actually. Or your just a sceptic trolling the PE forums hahaha no I haven't grown in hard size yet but flaccid means alot to me since at least I look like I hit puberty now. Anyway good luck on pissing off PE enthusiasts

This guy just laughing at me because he changed the length of his flacid dick and thinks thats a sign you can change the length of your penis, this has been my experience for 8 years. People telling me it works I ask/pay for a method or proof and getting nothing out of it.

I still cant tell if its due to selfish withholding of information, one huge troll and theres no one on these sites that actually have a small dick or the most likely thing, a shared delusion that it must work. I wish I could just know for sure one way or the other instead of this people saying it works with no proof over and over.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Priapism is pretty much the only known legit way to grow it bigger but no way a doctor will give you the shot for it.....

I have gotten few events it has grown from it... the downside is it can mess it up so it's really not worth it..

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

also

And Another DM:

Oh no theres a change alright flaccid size which comes first. Then if your up for the challenge hard size. You sound super frustrated about not growing lmfao it's kind of comical actually. Or your just a sceptic trolling the PE forums hahaha no I haven't grown in hard size yet but flaccid means alot to me since at least I look like I hit puberty now. Anyway good luck on pissing off PE enthusiasts

This guy just laughing at me because he changed the length of his flacid dick and thinks thats a sign you can change the length of your penis, this has been my experience for 8 years. People telling me it works I ask/pay for a method or proof and getting nothing out of it.

I still cant tell if its due to selfish withholding of information, one huge troll and theres no one on these sites that actually have a small dick or the most likely thing, a shared delusion that it must work. I wish I could just know for sure one way or the other instead of this people saying it works with no proof over and over.
I sound frustrated? No no friend you do.

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

also

Man I haven't been on that site in years. I'm not going back and searching threads to find one that a makes you happy. WTF do I care if you donate money to this forum for anyway?

If you don't believe in PE then my suggestion to you would be to stop sending people money in exchange for "secrets." Since you're just begging to get robbed at that point.

I'm still confused as to why you would pay anyone for information that's readily available for free on the internet. But anyway, this whole thread has been a giant waste of time. There's tons of threads on stretching techniques, jelqing, pumping, hanging, etc. Whatever you want it's all out there for free. Why would you pay someone?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How does that make me a scammer? Im offering money for advice? explain to me in what way that makes me out to get something or scam someone?

I already paid two guys 200 and 400 from both sites and there advice didnt work. I have ALREADY been scammed.

I feel like there are shills for that site everywhere.

At Pegym a guy named Big Al is the PE guru. He does take on clients for a cost. Had you gone to that site and specifically contacted him he would have taken care of you. Think about it, some dude comes onto a site and his first post is he wants to give someone alot of money for instructions. Clearly this guy hasn't researched the site at all. Of course they are going to ban your ass. Both sites are more than reputable and part of the reason for that is they stop bullshit dead in its tracks when they suspect it.

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
At Pegym a guy named Big Al is the PE guru. He does take on clients for a cost. Had you gone to that site and specifically contacted him he would have taken care of you. Think about it, some dude comes onto a site and his first post is he wants to give someone alot of money for instructions. Clearly this guy hasn't researched the site at all. Of course they are going to ban your ass. Both sites are more than reputable and part of the reason for that is they stop bullshit dead in its tracks when they suspect it.

Big Al is a fraud. He won't give you any advice you can't find for FREE. Also, what advice can someone give you? What works for you , won't work for me. It's all personal. And it's all out there for free. You don't need Big "No proof of PE" Al.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Big Al is a fraud. He won't give you any advice you can't find for FREE. Also, what advice can someone give you? What works for you , won't work for me. It's all personal. And it's all out there for free. You don't need Big "No proof of PE" Al.

Throwing out charges of fraud without giving any reasons backing it up is dangerous. I have never used him although I am a member of the site. There is a ton of free advice out there I agree, and I have been pretty fortunate with my girth size increase. That being said, if some dude is having problems and has the extra cash, I can definitely see how someone with Big Al's knowledge can help a guy direct a routine best suited for that individual.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In just to say what a loser this assclown is. Thunder's rules and so does lpsg. Anyone that is fool enough to offer any stranger money for PE is a fool. Just try it and see for yourself. I have loved enlarging since 2003. I'm much bigger than I was back then. My wife loves it. Just try it out. Back then there was just text to read on one or two sites, no photos, no videos, no chat rooms, just posted information. Now there's so much. Nothing to buy back then either other than pumps. Anyone here that remembers what it was like back then knows what's up. Well, DLD was around and ripping people off, but again, why anyone would pay for free information online is beyond me.

Goodbye whoever you are, it's fun posting and blocking you this last 5 minutes. Makes lpsg all the more worth my time thanks again!!

Reactions: bodybuilder1980

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Throwing out charges of fraud without giving any reasons backing it up is dangerous. I have never used him although I am a member of the site. There is a ton of free advice out there I agree, and I have been pretty fortunate with my girth size increase. That being said, if some dude is having problems and has the extra cash, I can definitely see how someone with Big Al's knowledge can help a guy direct a routine best suited for that individual.

Sure boss if you say so. Using Big Al for PE is like using some slob who can't skate to teach your son to be a NHL star just "cuz he sezs he's good".

You have any proof Big Al is NOT a fraud? Anyone who makes claims and can't back them up with hard facts is called a what? You guess it : A FRAUD.

Here, I'll help with the legal definition of fraud:

a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about the 100's of clients that post all the time how he did help them? Let me guess, he's making those posts? If he said he could guarantee you a 8" dick that was 7" thick, that would be fraud. If he said he could increase your size in only one week, that would be fraud. He knows PE and he works individually with people. He doesn't guarantee them anything except personalized attention. Oh yea, you forgot to give examples of the many times he lied to people.

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about the 100's of clients that post all the time how he did help them? Let me guess, he's making those posts? If he said he could guarantee you a 8" dick that was 7" thick, that would be fraud. If he said he could increase your size in only one week, that would be fraud. He knows PE and he works individually with people. He doesn't guarantee them anything except personalized attention.

Clients? You mean the 100's of fake accounts he creates to spam his garbage program that nobody buys? Unless you are a "client" and could give first hand testimonial, your word really means nothing here.

Did you hire "him" (you)? If not, how the hell do you know all this "Big Al", I mean who ever you are?

BiAthlete

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You can pay me $3000 and my advice would be go back to those two very credible sites and follow the safety rules and advice before starting, then put in 1000 hours or so of consistent and verified routines found on either of the two sites. If after that you have no results with your 1 to 8 hours a day , and still you have no results,....Happy to refund.

Reactions: headjohnwhite

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isn't he still around?

That's one forum I stayed away from. It was all about selling product.
Wild but yes apparently he is still around!! I talk to a dude online who is on DLD's site can't remember, matters of size not sure if that's still it, but yah my buddy he bought an extender from DLD's site and wound up needing to buy more parts because it sounded a little bit too much home made. I tried to warn him! No reason to pay for PE tips or anything, so much free info has been online for about 20 years now. But, money makes things seem more real, so I guess that's the allure.