PE Here's my story and pics

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh and that bit about "hung guys and how they jurk off"...

biggest crock of shit i've ever heard. man where do some of you get your stuff?

yea b/c smaller guys only jurk the head, and big guys only the shaft.

rofl.

and for clarification im a big guy.

ryoken

Experimental Member
Media
Why is it that you are wearing the same clothing/ sitting in the same chair in your 18cm pic and in your 19.3cm pic

Sonne86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
could it be that your dick has grown naturally too maybe. Not many has their dick full grown and ready at 14-16 years old. Mine grew until 20-21. Call me a sceptic but I am not buying into all of these stories about forcing drastic growth to your penis.

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi folks.

I m sorry, it has been a long time since I posted in my thread.

I wanted to write an an update after reaching 20cm. Unfortunately I heavent reached tem yet :(

In the last 2 month I ve been focusing mostly on girth, I got some length too but not as much as girth. Ill add some pics to keep all the PE guys motivated.

As for all the Pms I got, I have to disappoint you, I dont have a special routine. Of course I started like all of you serching in Forums and trying routines where they tell you to do exactly 300 jelqs every day, if u do 299 it wont work lol.

I think the most important thing is not to loose motivation and believe in PE.
I dind t do anything else than stretching jelquing and clamping and using an extender ( dont know the name, Its a silicone sleeve, vaccum attached to the glans that can be worn all day long ).

Thundersplace is a good site for info, u dont need more than that.

I hope you stay motivated and grow a lot.

Best regards.

Hoping to post the 20cm pic soon :wink:

Attachments

Reactions: Frenum_uk

LoveBlueEyes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow....great story. Now what is PE? I know quite a few guys I could make recommendations to.

Good for you! You probably have been around the block enough to be contributing to the problem. I am decently hung and still feel like some woman are loose. So I guess we can make "recommendations to you too???

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good for you! You probably have been around the block enough to be contributing to the problem. I am decently hung and still feel like some woman are loose. So I guess we can make "recommendations to you too???

You are being a real douchebag. A statement like "I feel like some women are loose" is absolutely ridiculous. Lots of sex does not make the vagina loose... the vagina is a MUSCLE and repeated exercise makes it stronger and tighter, not more loose idiot.

joekerr49156

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you thought of instead of PE you grew naturally because late bloomer? It could happen... many people start growing at 19 down there :)

how common do you think that is? i haven't grown since i was 15 down there, and am almost 20 but a naturally late bloomer. i cant decide if i should start PE now, or wait until i am 23 or so.. any suggestions?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how common do you think that is? i haven't grown since i was 15 down there, and am almost 20 but a naturally late bloomer. i cant decide if i should start PE now, or wait until i am 23 or so.. any suggestions?

I don't think it's too common to see any great deal of penile growth after 19- at least without assistance. As long as you're healthy and 18+ then go for it :) Just ease into it and be patient.

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mattersofsize.com
thundersplace.org

Yes, it DOES work! I've gained almost 2" in length in 3 years, and gone from 5.5 girth, to just near 7.3 @ base in girth. That is w/o pumping continuously. I have maintained my size since. I did the exercises for about 4 months, without any 'visual results'. Then all of a sudden honestly one day, it was like I 'dropped'. I hung heavier, longer and thicker. I found myself continuously 'feeling' of myself to make sure it didn't 'go away'!!

Quite a bit of the penile shaft is/can be up in the body. The suspensory ligament just above the penis, holds it erect. If you look closely, notice Guys who are more hung, they will hang lower flaccid, but also will not have a hard erection that 'points str8 up'. Their suspensory lig is already stretched or 'more loose' longer, than other guys. I have found distinct masturbation techniques that also relate to well hung guys.

Hung guys 'rarely' focus on the tip/glans. They 'rarely' even touch or masturbate the glans. They 'avoid' touching it, through the majority of a J/O session. Jelqing is exactly that 'technique'. I have talked/chatted with hundreds of Guys, about this. I could 'literally' ask them a series of questions, and they would be stunned, that I 'told them how they j/o, how long, how often, etc..

I noticed years ago, that 'very hung guys' avoided the tip/glans. They would j/o up just under them, but not really focus on that area. Also, they 'stroked' slower, and LOWER, from the 'base'.. UP.. Not ALL well endowed guys do this the same, however a very very large majority do. (Yeaah yeahhh.. I'm 'guilty as charged'!! Watchin' ... 'solo' J/O vids!!) It's only natural!! ;)):wink:

wow , LINKS nice sweet as we say on the west coast quality !!! as in excellent