PE important question

peepeedoc: I want to know if taking COLD showers on the day of resting in my PE routine will affect my results. i PE for 2 days and rest on the 3rd. since its summer i feel like taking cold showers but i dont want to hinder my results.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
peepeedoc, I don't know if that was actually a joke or not, but I laughed either way. (PE, in this case, stands for penile enhancement)

sexy_beast, I don't think it does, but I'm not entirely certain. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

nrax

Just Browsing
Media
Taking cold showers will not hinder your PE efforts. The cold water does encourage constriction/shrinking of vessels in your penis during the exposure time. When you get out of the shower, your body temperature should return back to normal. Thus, your blood vessels will return to their normal size as well.

Don't worry about swimming either. Just keep in mind, the longer exposure to cold water, the longer your penis will be in a constricted state. You will still get sufficient blood flow and nutrients to your penis during this time. If you are swimming and exercising in the water, your heart rate will be higher and pumping more oxygen-rich blood throughout your body.