Pe is bulshit?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by ssmo, Jan 21, 2012.

1. ssmo

ssmo New Member

I can imagine pump can increase width.
    But how stretch increase length if sugary cant do it.
    How can ?how you go from 4 inch to 8.
    i can say if u strech you onnly damage nerve like masturbation.
    :biggrin1::mad::frown1::eek::cool::redface::rolleyes:

2. spunkie269

spunkie269 Member

Albums:
    Have you ever tried it? There are some people who have gained 3 to 4 inches but in a long period of time doing PE exercises. The problem with a lot of people is that they think it happens instantly, when in fact it can takes a good 4 to 5 years of constant training maybe to only 3 maybe 4 inches. Some people might not even gain that much.

3. James Duncan

James Duncan Member

Albums:
    ssmo, anyone growing from 4 inches to 8 inches is unheard of. I have been following penis enlargement for a few years or more and I have never seen or heard of such a thing. Also, one could lengthen their penis with a combination of surgery and stretching, but the gains are minimal. So surgery does work, just not very well all the time.

spunkie269, what do you mean by gaining "only 3 maybe 4 inches"? I have seen clear photo evidence of many men gaining an inch in length. Some men have occasionally reported gains of two inches, but this is a rare accomplishment.

I have only heard of one person gaining three inches in length. I believe his name at Thunder's Place was Bennett. This man had a micro-penis and religiously stretched manually for years. Gaining three or more inches in length from manual PE is incredibly rare. You make it sound as if it is commonplace.

If you have a micro-penis, or if you smoke, or have a large fat pad, you stand to gain more length than someone with a normal sized penis, healthy circulation, and low body fat. I would not want someone unfamiliar with manual PE to be under the impression that is easy (or even possible) to add 4 inches of length to their cock. This is why so many write PE off as bullshit because of the ridiculous claims.

4. spunkie269

spunkie269 Member

Albums:
    I have gained an in my flaccid and erect in my first 6 months of doing PE exercises. If you where to look around at PE gym and Thunder's Place. If you have access or are a member of PE gym you can see a list of top performers. This one guy gained 5 inches in one year. That is a little hard to believe gaining that much in one year but I do believe if you work at it you can gain at least 3 maybe 4 inches over a long period of time. I didn't say it was easy to gain this amount. It takes a lot of time and devotion, you really want to have it or else your just going to not succeed with your gains.

5. openmatrix

openmatrix New Member

6. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    Short answer: Yes.
    Long answer: Oh yes.

7. James Duncan

James Duncan Member

Albums:
    In regards to the guy claiming to gain 5 inches of EL in one year: BS!

I ignore extraordinary claims that lack supporting evidence. Like I said, I have seen many legit, measured photos of men gaining an inch of EL. So much so that I really don't doubt it when another guy claims he gained an inch or so, even without pics. But 5 inches? In one year? Lets be real.

You have to put aside what you believe and look at the evidence. How many legit, measured photos have you seen that showed a gain of 4 inches? Like I said I have seen one photo of a 3 inch gain on Thunder's Place, but that was the exception rather than the norm.

Congratulations on your gains, though. I hope you continue to have success.

8. D_Ginger_Vitas

D_Ginger_Vitas Account Disabled

Any time I start doing PE, I lose erection strength...so I stop. I think I'm doing it wrong haha

9. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Short answer: No
    Long answer: Hell no

:rolleyes:

10. spunkie269

spunkie269 Member

Albums:
    I have some loss erectlion strength myself. You may be overworking yourself. What kind of a routine are you doing? Although some nights I wake up with this awfully big hard on. I nudge up against the wife and she tells me to get the monster away from her.

Draft saved Draft deleted