PE Jelqing and Stretching

stuartj1234

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Guys,

Im currently 6inches lenght by 5.90 girth how would this rate?. I am 3 days into a doing 200 jelqs a day and also 3 sets of penis stretches each day. My Penis looks physically vainier whilst I have been doing the exercises. My question is basically what sizes can I realistically achieve with this? and also is this routine too much for my first week I am very eager to gain lengh and girth. My penis feels fine and is not sore and I dont have any redness or anything and I was wondering wether it be worth increasing the amount of jelqs and stretched on a daily basis. I plan to have 2 or two days off pe week but I am very eager for results. My Gf noticed the other day that I felt thicker, would this be from the exercises and would lengh be better to gain rather than girth. How can improve my workout?

Your thoughts and ideas are much appeciated :tongue:

Many thanks

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your girth is well above average.

You can save yourself a lot of guessing on your training by reviewing the basic course in full.

Feel free to review the various journals in this subforum to view trainees' results.

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
arent stretches dangerous?

i mean i've heared people who had dorsal nerve damage
i tried one a few days ago and i had a ligament pop,was freaked out then because i've never had one before
and i had an irritated vein the next
so it kinda freaked me out because i thought i had gotten never damage :frown1:

so exactly HOW save are they?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
arent stretches dangerous?

i mean i've heared people who had dorsal nerve damage
i tried one a few days ago and i had a ligament pop,was freaked out then because i've never had one before
and i had an irritated vein the next
so it kinda freaked me out because i thought i had gotten never damage :frown1:

so exactly HOW save are they?

Stretching is fine as long as you build up in intensity slowly. Lig pops are a common phenomenon and usually don't signal anything drastic.