PE Journal

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I gave up smoking weed as much as I used to. Plus being in Japan, I'd rather not get kicked out of the country and/or put in Japanese jail for getting caught with even the tiniest bit of shake. A really good Russian Sumo wrestler here was caught with a joint in his wallet and he lost his wrestling liscense and barely made it out of country without goin to jail. A real no tolerance policy.

I took a piss before i went to sleep last night and I happened to look in the mirror during, and my dick was looking heavy and veiny! Not shooting a load afterward has got to be why. I'm goin to try and hold off on shooting a load at least a couple of hours after I pe.

That's fuckin awesome gutter, how big were you before you started PE? I took a look at your pics and it doesn't surprise me at all that your girl was lovin it haha :D

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8.5x5.5 which is the size i was in the first 3 pics. but i really think i have gotten a bit thicker since i started with the pe which hasn't been long. I know what you mean about your soft tool looking bigger now too, as I'm really starting to notice a difference there too. and i know what you mean about the no tolerance policy in japan. its kind of stupid but your better off not smoking anyways. I used to smoke a lot more than i do now but i still need to cut back again as i keep going in and out of smoking lately. It just needs to be more of a once in a while thing imo.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeaaaa I smoked weed at least once a day for about 2 years. And now I haven't smoked in over a month! I was hurting at first.. All I could think about was weed haha. Everything I did, I thought 'man this would be so much better if I was high' but now I hardly think about weed. It was such a social drug for me though.. I could never say no to a smoke session and my roommates were stoners/hippies who always had weed :p

But quitting smoking cigarettes AND weed has made exercising a hell of a lot easier. I ran a 5k last week in under 25 minutes and have been lifting weights for the past 3 weeks. So far so good with my new years resolutions!

This journal is no longer soley for PE but for me to keep motivated with working out the rest of my body too!

1/27:
bench 185 x 5

Dead lifts tomorrow! I'm shooting for 205 x 5, but we'll see how I feel.

Giving my dick a rest for today

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whatever you need to stay motivated. having a ncie body is a good way to get some pretty girls to take a look at your penis than thats just a bonus. have you ever tried doing circuit workouts rather than just lifting weights? you will gain strength,muscle endurance, and cardio. i just lifted for years but the last couple of years i have worked out this way and all of my maxs have increased a good deal and my stamina is way up for sex too. =)

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope never tried circuit trianing, but as of now I'm trying to get bigger and stronger and the best way I know how to do that is by lifting heavy!

I usually do sets of 10, 8, 6, 8, 10 with my main lifts (bench, dead lifts, squat) and depending on how I feel that day, I cut back on the last set or 2. I lost so much weight over the past coupla years (went from 190 to 155) and being 6'2'', I really dislike being that thin. So as of now, I'm just trying to get stronger and bigger while eating a ton! I eat about 3500 calories a day :p

Perhaps after I reach my weight lifting goals for now, I'll switch to a circuit training regiment because endurance is never a bad thing.. ;)

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you will actually gain weight because you will gain stabilizers and muscle in places you didn't have before. but i also lift heavy for power at least once a week but generally twice. and if you want to gain size id say you should do a lot of low reps with heavy weight.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
GREAT workout today!

10 Min shower warmup
150 wet jelqs (full 3 seconds for each this time, maybe even 4 sec)
40 sec each direction stretch x 2
30-35 sec holds x 5
20-25 min of edging
5 min hot wrap cooldown
rice sock and kegels

My dick responded really well today. Was looking thicker and longer while edging.. I think its almost time to post some new pics and measure again! I'll wait until next week though and give my dick a couple days rest over the weekend before I measure.

1/29:
Squats 205x6
Used to be my least favorite lift, but lately its my favorite! Maybe the squats had something to do with my great PE session?

Gutter- I'm going for strength first, then size. Figure since I'm still in the first month of my routine, getting stronger will naturally make me bigger. Plus I'm eating so much protein a day its almost absurd.. I'm taking way too many shits HA! Were you saying that circuit training builds stabilizers? I was under the impression that free weights build stabilizers much more so than machines. Circuit training is usually done with machines, right?

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont use any machines. check out crossfit.com it's very interesting and will seriously make you an animal. by the way the body can only process so much protein your really taxing your body by eating excessive amounts of protein and it really won't help a lot.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha I'm only eating about 180 - 200 grams of protein a day. I weigh about 180 pounds so I'd say its not TOO much but it still gives me shits :p

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just checked out that website.. Pretty hardcore shit! haha. When you mentioned circuit training earlier, I thought you meant those sets of Nautilus machines you see all over gyms with the list of what exercises to do in order and what not lol.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was hung over yesterday and didn't get to my regular routine but did some kegals and late when i was feeling better i did some i guess you would call it dry jelqing. i was about 80% hard and did a kegel and slowly milked it forward for 5 seconds. felt like a workout but i really don't know the value of it. I lost count of how many i did but i was probably at it for around 15 minutes or so.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
gah i don't feel like PE'ing tonight. might post a workout later if i find motivation.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Finally got around to some PE:

5-10 min hot soak warm up
160ish jelqs
40-45 sec stretches x 2 in each direction
35-40 sec hold x 6
10-15 min eding
5-10 min hot soak cool down
rice sock/kegels

Alright folks next time I post I'll have some updated measurements and maybe some photos! Not expecting much in the gains department, but my erections feel like throbbing metal now. I might change up my routine depending on the results, plus this routine's getting a bit boring.

Last edited:

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Deadlifts 225 x 5! I could've done more but my grip gives out :(

Alright today's the big day! Going to measure after my PE session so expect some results in about an hour or so. Maybe pics too :D

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2/2/09:

BPEL: 7.25 in
EL: 6.5 in
Girth: 5.75 in

Alright, so I actually switched up my tools for measuring.. Got your standard wooden ruler (hoping i don't get splinters!) and a soft measuring tape now. Was using a hard measuring tape before but it broke this weekend :( So I think I actually gained more than the stats say. Nothing wrong with a little optimism :D Plus I went and visited a lady friend over the weekend and she drained me of all my baby making serum the last two days. I'll measure again some time soon, I promise!

Workout for today:
10 min shower warmup
180 wet jelqs
60 sec in each direction x 2
30 sec x 8 super holds (i described them earlier, they involve kegels)
only 5-10 min of edging today.. too tired
5 min soak cloth warm down
rice sock and kegels

My dick needs a break! If I don't see any red spots tomorrow, though, gotta keep on grinding!

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Today's session is in the bag!

5-10 min soak cloth warm up
180 wet jelqs
60 sec x 2 stretches
40 sec x 8 super holds
>10 min of edging (i lost track)
5 min soak cloth cool down
rice sock/kegel

So I tested the strength of my PC muscle today, and i actually stopped myself from shooting! wooooohooooo. Here I come orgasms without jizz!

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tried your routine today. followed it pretty much word for word but i use a heat pad to warm up and cool down. and i skipped the rice sock as i still don't get hw that works. i tried it one time and i donno how much rice to use or how to keep it from spilling all over the place. but still i think my heat pad will do the same thing it does anyways. how many kegels did u do at the end? i just went at it for about 5 minutes with 5 second holds. i usually kegel all through out the day especially when i am riding in the car it seems like a good time. lately i have been doing my 100 second holds too but i dont really keep track of how many kegels im doing a day but i did stop myself from cumming using my kegels today. i was pretty impressed.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually do 50 1 second kegels, then a 100 sec hold. Then back to another 50 1 sec holds. I change it up a lot and hardly ever keep count, but something like that. I just adjust how long I flex to how intense of a flex i can do for that period.

Like.. after I do a 100 second hold and the 50 1 second holds, I usually can't do another 100 second for a little while so I just switch to 5 second holds or more 1 second holds. Its hard for me to keep track of the kegels :p

Yesterday was the first day I've missed so far :( but I'm gonna hit it hard today and tomorrow to make up for it!

Once I get to 200 jelqs I'm not goin to add anymore jelqs to my workout but try to increase intensity and grip. I might throw in some advanced girth workouts, but the "super holds" seem to be working so I'll stick to that until I think its time to change it up. Plus, I want to focus on length a little bit more now since I'm already pretty damn close to my girth goals.

Last edited:

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Workout today:

5-10 min hot soak
190 wet jelqs
60 sec x 2 stretch (60 seconds is too long.. gotta change it)
40 sec x 8 super holds
5 min edging (stupid phone call!)
5 min hot soak
rice sock/kegel routine

My kegel routine is normally 50 1 second flex, 100 secs flex, 50 1 sec flex, 100 secs flex, 50 1 sec flex, and then 5 sec flexes to 1 second flexes. Its a hell of a workout.

Going to find a new stretching exercise for tomorrow.. The pressure I have to put on the head of my cock for 60 seconds sucks! My hands lose their grip, my glans gets uncomfortable, and the 60 seconds of pressure can't be good. Maybe I'll switch to more 30-45 second holds?

Now its time to do some stamina work that I didn't get to do earlier...