PE Journal

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice! So the routine's working out pretty good for you too, eh? :D Its actually kind of hard NOT to do my PE routine, but I figure doing stamina work throughout this week and giving my dick a break will be beneficial as well.

8x6 will be here in no time at all!

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Non-PE today:
6:27 second mile today. Going to get that 6 minutes before april!
I've gotten bigger and stronger, now I'm goin to get faster! Sprints, box jumps, plyometrics!

PE today:
50x1s, 5x10s towel raises
100x1s, 20x5s, 100x1s kegels
25 min edging

I dunno if all those supplements I'm taking are finally having an effect, but the last couple loads I've shot have been significantly larger than before. I've been jerkin every day too! Maybe I'll hold off until the weekend and see what happens.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Non-PE today:
6:15 mile today. Started working so my schedule's been nuts.. was able to lift once:
Bench 185 x 5 x 5

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back on the wagon!

PE today:
10 min warmup
100 wet jelqs (high intensity)
30 sec x 1 all direction stretches
30 sec x 5 water pump
30 sec x 3 cliff hangers
40 sec x 10 holds (@ 10 sec)
25 min of edging
5 min cooldown
rice sock/kegels

I must say it felt really good today! Took it relatively easy considering my 1 week absence and it felt good!

Non-PE today:
225 x 2 bench -- decided to try my max this week. I think I can do 3 but I got scared without a spotter :p

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i really figured id be one of those guys who would never gain anything. but after about a month of solid work and really sticking too it i have gained 1/4 inch in girth and just shy of 1/2 inch in length. I have to say I'm really happy to find out that this works, even for me. I'm not far off from 9x6 now but im not sure i would stop there. any advice on more girth gains? as I'm really not that worried about my length and I'm not even sure i want to be any longer. I didn't want to let this thread die, so i figured an update post was a good idea. i hope all is going well for rojji as well.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks man! Just been really busy with work and school.. its crunch time!

PE today:
10 min warmup
110 wet jelqs
2 x 30 sec stretch all directions
4 x 15 reps Jai stretch
4 x 30 sec under leg stretch
8 Holds
40 towel raises
5 min cooldown
rice sock/Kegels

So I got hired at the 2 jobs I applied within 24 hours of each other AND have 3 exams, 2 projects, and a short story to write! Thank god half of that is over.. just gotta work out my time some more.

Anyways, gonna restart the cycle.. this is week 1!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks man! Just been really busy with work and school.. its crunch time!

PE today:
10 min warmup
110 wet jelqs
2 x 30 sec stretch all directions
4 x 15 reps Jai stretch
4 x 30 sec under leg stretch
8 Holds
40 towel raises
5 min cooldown
rice sock/Kegels

So I got hired at the 2 jobs I applied within 24 hours of each other AND have 3 exams, 2 projects, and a short story to write! Thank god half of that is over.. just gotta work out my time some more.

Anyways, gonna restart the cycle.. this is week 1!

Sounds like things are going great for you- glad to hear it! Keep up the good work :)

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks Big_Al! You're one of the reasons I've been going strong for this long already and I really appreciate all the help.

PE today:

warmup
115 wet jelqs
2 x 30 sec stretches all directions
4 x 15 reps Jai stretches
4 x 30 sec under leg stretches
6 x 30 sec holds (@15 sec)
150 towel raises (these are awesome!)
1 x 20 sec towel raise
cooldown

No rice sock today because I have to go to work right now! Great workout regardless and since I did the towel raises, I think I'll take it easy on the kegels. My dick is already looking longer :D

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know right? I'd trade you in a heart beat haha

PE today:
Warmup
120 wet jelqs
8 x 30 sec holds (@15 sec)
160 towel raises
1 x 20 sec towel raise
cooldown
rice sock and light kegels

I hooked up with a Japanese girl this weekend and when she saw my dick she said "sugei!" which translates to "great!" hahaha. Pretty much made my week :D

Side note, I haven't tried to use regular condoms in a while.. I've been buying magnums because they fit my girth pretty nice now. Even before I started PE, I noticed regular condoms were a bit tight around the base for me.. I think I'll go buy some just feel the difference now.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PE today:
Warmup
120 wet jelqs
6 x 30 sec holds (@15 sec)
150 towel raises
1 x 20 sec towel raise
1 x 30 sec towel raise
cooldown

No kegels afterwards tonight.. I'm spent!

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PE today:
Warmup
120 wet jelqs
4 x 15 reps Jai stretches (straight, left, right, down)
8 x 30 sec holds (@15 sec)
150 towel raises
1 x 20 sec towel raise
1 x 30 sec towel raise
1 x 20 sec towel raise
cooldown

I learned not to do serious stamina work before squat day. When I squatted last week, I felt a tight/soreness right in my "taint" area and almost didn't finish my workout. I worked through it though :)

So I'm pretty much stuck at weighing 190.. I'd say I probably have 15% body fat but don't want to go higher than 15% while I'm packing on some muscle. I have to swim 2 km a week for my job, and usually run about 10-15 km a week as well. Should I just cut the jogging for now? I'm eating about 3500-4000 calories a day.

Sigh, I doubt anyone other than gutter and al read this, but your guy's input would be appreciated :)

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm no longer going to post every day workouts on here. I'll post after I measure every couple of weeks with what routine I used during that period.

I ran a 5:45 mile today and all my lifts are looking damn sexy. Creatine has definitely been helping out my lifts and now that I'm about 3 months in, I'm gonna switch up my routine. Is it possible to add another 5-10 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks? WE SHALL SEE!

Last edited:
Media
I'm no longer going to post every day workouts on here. I'll post after I measure every couple of weeks with what routine I used during that period.

I ran a 5:45 mile today and all my lifts are looking damn sexy. Creatine has definitely been helping out my lifts and now that I'm about 3 months in, I'm gonna switch up my routine. Is it possible to add another 5-10 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks? WE SHALL SEE!

Nope, not possible. You could look to add that 5-10 pounds in 10 months or so. If only gaining 1lb of muscle were that easy.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
since i switched to these quick burst squeezes for 10 seconds a piece i am getting little red dots almost every time i do a work out :( luckily they go away fast but they are not sexy. :( congrats on the quick mile btw. i wish my legs werent such a wreck i really miss running. :(

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I assume you want to add that size naturally. If so, it's not impossible but it'll depend on a few things. If you're just getting into heavy lifting and your routine is progressive, have good genetics, eat very well and make sure that you get enough recovery, then you might do it.

If you're doing a lot of training that interferes with your (muscle) size goals then it may take longer to reach your goals.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
since i switched to these quick burst squeezes for 10 seconds a piece i am getting little red dots almost every time i do a work out :( luckily they go away fast but they are not sexy. :( congrats on the quick mile btw. i wish my legs werent such a wreck i really miss running. :(

Doing some extra hot wraps/soaks and a little light massage after your session should help alleviate some of the spotting.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone! So I've only been maintaining my gains lately with stamina work 2-3 times a week and a PE session once a week and I'm still at 6" girth around the base and 7" length (non-pressed). I have a pretty serious girl friend here in Japan now and I don't think she could take anything bigger than what I have. It sucks because she's so small I can't do certain positions with her, but its a bitter sweet kinda thing.

Anyways, in workout news I maxed again 2 weeks ago before taking a week off.. My lifts surprised me!

Bench: 265 x 1
Squat: 295 x 1
Deadlift: 315 x 1

My deadlift should be higher but I got lazy and stopped doing for almost a month. Overall though, I'm happy with what I have and now I'm upping my cardio and cutting the calories! I want to have a 7 pack (my abs are uneven haha) before the outdoor pool here opens! I will make all those military wives drool muahah.