PE Journal

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by cmuboy25, Aug 26, 2009.

1. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

My decision to start PE and some early statements are made in other threads on this board, but I decided today it was time to start a more proper journal - as a number of others have... I measured today, a day early (couldn't wait) and want to update everyone on my progress:

start (late July/early August) - erect length - 6.000 girth - 5.250
    8/13 length - 6.063 girth - 5.438
    8/27 (well, 8/26 to be exact) - length - 6.188 girth - 5.563
    net change length - 0.188+ girth - 0.313+

The length difference is too little still for me to be 'convinced' that this is working, but I know I've never ever measured my girth of 5.5+" in my life until today!!

2. B_Jordan85

B_Jordan85 New Member

sorry to burst your bubble man, but you have to do this for a lot longer than a month, I've been pumping and stretching with weights for 3 years now and there isn't much of a difference. except for the fact that it feels great I would stop doing it. Pumping makes my girth from 6.5 to 6.6 and its fun to see my cock grow from 8.75 to 9.5, but the results don't last. Testimonials from guys who have seen vast growth have been doing this for more than 6 years. Not only that but they are hardcore about it and do it everyday. The most results come from hanging weights. I have a friend that's been doing that for 1 year and he has 1/2 inch in length growth.

3. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

My bubble is intact, so no problems there... I haven't been pumping, rather following a pretty stringent routine of PE exercises, going every other day, for a rest day in between. The measurements are what they are. This may be just a beginner's luck phase, bound to level out and even plateau sooner rather than later, but I plan to keep at it and see what happens. I'm not looking to get a lot bigger, maybe reach 7" and 6" girth; that'd be fine with me.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

It is possible to see measureable gains in a few weeks; and one doesn't have to do PE every day to see results.

5. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

Thanks, Al! I appreciate your support.

6. iftimewasreal

iftimewasreal New Member

Some people's exercises will pay off much quicker than others (lucky bastards), but everyone can still do it.

7. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome :)

8. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

I missed a workout earlier this week but I was back at it this morning. I have another week before my next measurement and, honestly, I'm not optimistic. I'm not sure why I'm feeling differently and hope I turn it around - maybe the numbers will do that for me next week.

9. Big Al

Gold Member

What makes you feel that way? Are you improving in other areas besides size (stamina, hardness, etc.)?

10. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

I think it's mainly because I've been so very busy lately with work and family stuff. I am resolved to stay with it, though, and I do think my erections are harder. Stamina seems to be about the same :wink:

11. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

start (late July/early August) - erect length - 6.000 girth - 5.250
    8/13 length - 6.063 girth - 5.438
    8/27 length - 6.188 girth - 5.563
    9/10 length - 6.250 girth - 5.594

net change in length + 0.250
    net change in girth + 0.344

I'm sticking with it, though as I mentioned days back, I missed a couple days in the last two weeks. I've changed my routine somewhat as well, I'm no holding my stretches for 40-45 seconds each and, in addition to the up, down, left and right stretches, I'm doing a straight out stretch. I've also started to incorporate dry jelqs, but only with every other workout.

12. Big Al

Gold Member

Excellent- you're seeing gains in size as well as functioning, so you're on the right track.

13. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

A temporary change in my schedule really de-railed my efforts for the last four weeks or so, but I'm back... back to the same every-other-day-routine. My next measure date is 10/22 - - wish me luck!

14. Big Al

Gold Member

Good luck :)

Draft saved Draft deleted