PE not working/ need help or suggestions

frankthetank69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been doing some exercises for the past month and really havent seen any gains. I do it about every day or every other day. I'm up to 200-300 jelqs as well as warm ups, cool downs, stretching and occasionally if i remember i do kegels. should i be taking some supplement?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, which is it? Everyday or every other day? It seems like you are overtraining. A common mistake for overzealous beginners. Slow down.

Pick a plan, stick with it. The beginning is light for a reason.

Example: I just started hanging after a year of manual PE. 2.5 pounds. I did it for 7 minutes. Did I keep going? No, I stopped. That was enough for one day. Did I do it the next day? No, that is my rest day. I will the next training session. Maybe I will get to 10 minutes this time. Then 15. Then I will move into double sets. Then Triple. Then I could finally move up in weight. We are talking around a month of work, at 2.5 pounds! And all this with my other PE excersizes.

The point being is that this all takes time.

And yes, you should take supplements in general. Not just for PE. A good multi-vitamin should start you off well. Oh, and its going to take a while for them to kick in as well.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, you probably blew your recovery time to bits. Tissues need time to grow. You are causing micro tears in the tissue with your exercizes. This needs time to repair, if you don't it will be contra-productive. Less=more.

Build your way up to a heavy workout and then leave it alone for at least 1 day.
I train every other day but if I miss a day or 2. It's no problem, really. Only more time to heal, it's the most important thing.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive been doing some exercises for the past month and really havent seen any gains. I do it about every day or every other day. I'm up to 200-300 jelqs as well as warm ups, cool downs, stretching and occasionally if i remember i do kegels. should i be taking some supplement?

Do you have a journal that you can show us? This would help us better assess what might be the issue.

frankthetank69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now i dont follow this schedule exactly to a T... but i do it for 2 days and take a day off. like i said now im about up to 200 jelqs a day as well as the warm up and warm down stretches and shaking it as well. also the days i do my exercise i probably masterbait once or twice. maybe too much for one day? Its been closer to 2 months now of me doing it,I thought it was a month but its longer than that. I originally did this like 8 months ago for a month or two and i think there was a slight change as well as harder erections and better orgasms. I dont know what happened to that though, maybe im going about this plan all the wrong way. when i started back up about a month or two ago i was at about 100 jelqs a day. i used to do weight hanging, but i havent recently and my stretches could be for longer, i only do them for about 5 minutes or a little longer.

DPStick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am still a new at this as well but i will tell you what i do.
I jelg in the shower 3 days on 1 day off. I start of with 50 jelgs at about 3 sec a rep. after the 6th day I increase it 10 reps for 6 weeks then i take a week off and start over. What i found was my erection quality was the key, about 60-70% erect worked anything more or less than that didnt seem to do anything. It took me a month two figure out what erection state worked best.
What i do may not be the best but i have gained 1/2" in girth in 6months and this gain is measured after my week off, During my work out weeks i am almost 1" bigger in girth.

Hope this helps

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been jelqing for 3 months and I had 1 inch gain in length en 0.4 inch in girth. Consider me lucky. It might just take longer for you, nothing you can do about it.

But to be sure, I suggest you make sure the quality if your actions is superb. Warm up thorougly. Start with semi hot water..then a little warmer and then really hot (dont burn yourself) ... then do some reallllly slow jelqs while you squeeze quite hard. Maybe it will have a better effect.

Once your tissue has been teared, your done. Ofcourse you can't see this but 200 jelqs of hard slow jelqs should really do the trick...doing more is absolutely unnecesary and will probably at some point injure you.

GL

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont feel sore or anything, how would i know if im over doing it? when i dont see gains?

All of these issues would be much easier to tackle if you had a detailed journal :(

I've noticed that there seems to be some complaints about workout issues, and the one thing in common is that those doing the complaining aren't keeping track of what they're doing. Guys, if you're serious about PE you need to keep some kind of detailed journal. Without it, you're just flying blind.

dasvedas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everyone, i am new to this and i have never none PE exercises. What do you guys recommend in terms of number of jelqs and number of days (time table) for a complete novice like me? Your help will be much appreciated.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You say you don't feel sore. Remember the penis in its relaxed position is erect. You wouldn't feel much but you should notice some restricted size while contracted and trying to heal. Think about the first time you benched: it probably took you a week to recover, but as you progressed your recovery improved. Dual method PE has been shown to have the best results, but recovery is still major. Something to keep in mind. Also think about the muscle group you're dealing with. Large muscle groups produce the greatest amount of testosterone and vary quicker than small muscle groups, but take a greater range of exercises and variations to see grand results. Look for dual method groupings and take the ones you need and can consistently follow.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK this thread is getting a bit out of hand... Listen, there is no pill that just makes your penis grow. Pumping absolutely helps girth, check threads about it for detailed information