PE not working/ need help or suggestions

how realistic are the gain, i m plannin on startin . but not sure if it helps, if it does to wat extent would the gains be. some1 help me with this

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many State that THE sky is THE limit. I think that it ahould be in moderation, i think 5-7 is possible or 7-9 ahould be possible. A good inch in girth is possible too,but PE is not à miracle cure it takes time and dedication its like bodybuilding. Im currently on THE road to 9x6 from 8x5 so i can kind feel your frustration :) Just work hard,rest hard, and Play hard ;). Good luck on THE road to ze monster

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many State that THE sky is THE limit. I think that it ahould be in moderation, i think 5-7 is possible or 7-9 ahould be possible. A good inch in girth is possible too,but PE is not à miracle cure it takes time and dedication its like bodybuilding. Im currently on THE road to 9x6 from 8x5 so i can kind feel your frustration :) Just work hard,rest hard, and Play hard ;). Good luck on THE road to ze monster

Haha, I don't know EpicFailGuy. You are hung like a horse. I don't know what kind of frustration you are experiencing.

Last edited:

i m just a 4 by 6, did start the PE beginners exercise yday. how much do u think i would gain n how much time tat would take?
wats the min or max i can expect?