PE Pill Suggestions

dc_519: Hello everyone, this is my first post :) . I guess I can tell you a little about my self. I am 21 year old CBC (Canadian Born Chinese). I am about 5'11" @195lbs. Currently my size is about 5" flaccid, and 7.75" hard and 5.5" round.

I am in the market for some PE Pills, as I wish to try to acheive a bigger size. With all the so many brands out there it is hard to choose which ones to try. I am doing a jelqing routine and hope the pills will move things along faster. Basically what I am looking for is real life results from actual people, which can help finalize my descision.

Thanks Alot.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
You're already quite heavily above average, so it may be self esteem issues that you need to worry about more.

But, if you're serious about it, pills won't do it, almost all of the penile enhancement pill sites you see on the internet are bullshit (I'm still trying to get together the money to make a documentary proving this) but a few people on the site have had success with jelqing, but it doesn't work for everybody, so the only way to see if that does work is to... keep doing it :eyes:

Good Luck