PE Pills

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Tearnitup, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Tearnitup

Tearnitup Member

Albums:
    Has anyone taken any of the many pills, that claim to make u bigger, that are on the market today?

2. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

If you take the time to do some searches there are probably over a period of years more repeat threads on this subject than any other.

In spite of the commercials there is no such thing as an OTC pill that can enlarge a penis. I think that I should make a detailed explanatin and then do a cut and paste because I have reiterated this so very many times.

In order to cause actual penile growth you would have to have cellular growth or change in the structure. When the steroid laws were re-written a few years ago to cover pro-hormones, the definition the FDA now applies is as follows. If it can cause cellular change (muscle growth, penis growth, hair growth etc.) it is a drug and is not a supplement.

Keeping this in mind and under the new standards companies such as Enzyte and all the rest had to submit their drug to the FDA for testing. In addition the FDA as part of normal procedure buys the stuff retail and tests that as well. If any of this had been shown to be effective in any manner it would have been reclassified as a drug and placed under prescription or banned.

ALL of these companies get away with what they do by implication and by not actually using certain words. First thing to note in all commercials is that they make a ton of promises that are so vague as to be idiotic, and yet they imply penis enlargement. Under law, you cannot be sued or placed out of business for an implication, you must make a statement. The people who write the ad copy are trial lawyers and they very carefully maneuver the listener of the commercial to get the message without legally stating that the product will enlarge a penis.

The FDA has not done anything about Tonkat Ali. There are many users of Tonkat claiming that it has created permanent enlargement. The reason that the FDA has not acted is that the Tongkat that works is prohibitively expensive and is very difficult to obtain even from legitimate sources. Because of that it has been largely ignored. I have no personal experience with this, but there are individuals on this board who have claimed to have had positive experiences with it.

With regards to Enzyte, Extenz and all the rest the only thing that will get enlarged is teh wallet of the companies marketing this stuff. It will not do a thing for your penis. Also of note is that some of these enlargement formulae still contain Yohimbie. Yohimbie in some men can cause radical increases in blood pressure and can cause major problems. A few of these in a percentage of me will cause a partial erection based on increased blood flow. None with the exception of what I have stated above have ever had any fans after the first couple of bottles. . . . .

3. drac

drac New Member

No matter what pills you get, you will still have to do PE, the pills may help with blood flow to the penis and getting some gains, that are temporary because you dick fills with blood easier, check out thoughts on the PE Bible, gives details about supplements, but then again it is a pay thing, basically most people tell of adding supplements such as HGH, L-Tyrosine, Evening Primrose, Choline and other supplements that help with Arginine production and NO production. I tried some pills called sinmply male enlargment pills a while back, they almost made my heart explode, i couldnt jerk off enough for a day, believe me, NOT a good feeling in any aspect.,

4. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In one word: No

I think we really need a sticky called "Pills don't work!"

5. B_pepls

B_pepls New Member

Well, have you found anything suitable?

6. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All that they do is marginally stimulate circulation. Which in some cases *can* make an erection stiffer and all that it potentially can be. A stiffer erection = slight/measurable gain. Nothing that Kegels cannot ALSO fix in time. So that may be where the growth claim comes in, that .25" bulking up that comes from having a FIRMER erection. *shrug* At least that is all I got in my grab bag of thoughts on the subject. And no - neither the pills or Kegels alone make "that special place" grow.

7. rawrrawr

rawrrawr New Member

Albums:
    I come from the country where Tongkat Ali is grown in abundance... :) Tastes like shit though when boiled naturally. Maybe I should buy some land and cultivate those herbs to sell to lpsg :D

Draft saved Draft deleted