PE progress

5 1/2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For a long time my routine was just pumping but obtained no size gains. For the last 4 weeks I've used the beginner's jelquing routine and have increased my length from 5 3/4" to 6" and my girth from 5" to 5 1/4". I start my routine with a warm up in the hot tub and give my cock a good stretching, then I jelque 100 reps while doing kegels at the same time. Then I pump for about 10 minutes, followed by a hot shower.
I'm still a bit skeptical about PE but I am going to stick to a routine and will post any gains at all.
I would like to gain an inch in length as I sometimes can bottom out in my GF and sometimes not. She just squeals when I do so an extra inch would guarantee her filled every time!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For a long time my routine was just pumping but obtained no size gains. For the last 4 weeks I've used the beginner's jelquing routine and have increased my length from 5 3/4" to 6" and my girth from 5" to 5 1/4". I start my routine with a warm up in the hot tub and give my cock a good stretching, then I jelque 100 reps while doing kegels at the same time. Then I pump for about 10 minutes, followed by a hot shower.
I'm still a bit skeptical about PE but I am going to stick to a routine and will post any gains at all.
I would like to gain an inch in length as I sometimes can bottom out in my GF and sometimes not. She just squeals when I do so an extra inch would guarantee her filled every time!

You're off to a good start! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.