PE Progression Thread

ReRil998

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, I started my official PE exercises last Sunday (no more half-hearted attempts,) so here are my first week's progression.

Previous Erect Size: 6x4.75.

Routine:

5-10 minutes towel wrap warm up. I usually do some preliminary stretches with the hand towel.

2 sets of 10-15 second stretches in each directions, followed by 20 "cranks" (rotations.)

20-30 minutes of straight wet jelqs. I didn't start actually counting till around Thursday. In between each 10-15 jelqs I'd do a power hold/pump.

20 something of those 2 second stretch hold/release things, followed by some warm down/finishing stretches and holds.

Then I usually finish with another warm cloth wrap or a hot shower. Sometimes I go ahead and masturbate while I'm at it, depending on my mode.

Schedule: Day on day off. Started Sunday, took Monday off, worked Tuesday, Wednesday off, Thursday worked, Friday off, and I did both Saturday and Sunday (today.) After two straight days of it, I can -really- feel it.

An immediate difference was the size of my flaccid penis. I have not measured it, but its easily double its old size. Sometimes it even looks erect, but I know it isn't.

Current Erect Size: 6.5x5.25.

I'm very happy with this difference. PE definitely works. My current goal is 7x5.5. My girlfriend is super small and tight, so I'd be worried going anywhere past that, but we'll see how it all unfolds. :redface:

I'd like to thank everyone for contributing to this section. Its been greatly helpful.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should see noticeable gains in hardness and stamina within a couple of weeks. Measureable size gains may take a little longer.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
had an unexpected visitor drop by over the weekend, whilst I was in pajama bottoms and t-shirt

problem I didn't have before I started PE was that I didn't have to worry about exposure

the thing always used to hang down to the right; now, it seems to be hanging down straight (so more likely to slip out through the slit, which almost happened about three times during the visit), the flaccid length seems to be getting longer, and the thing is staying harder and heavier

are these temporary changes, on indications of things to come?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
had an unexpected visitor drop by over the weekend, whilst I was in pajama bottoms and t-shirt

problem I didn't have before I started PE was that I didn't have to worry about exposure

the thing always used to hang down to the right; now, it seems to be hanging down straight (so more likely to slip out through the slit, which almost happened about three times during the visit), the flaccid length seems to be getting longer, and the thing is staying harder and heavier

are these temporary changes, on indications of things to come?

Your changes are a sign of things to come. It sounds like you're progressing fine :)

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm jealous of your gains. It took me like 4 months to get my first half inch of length and almost a year for the half inch in girth. I never really experienced newbie gains. Then again, I always had this nervous habit of pulling on my dick and was above average even before I started pe. I wonder if there's a connection.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm jealous of your gains. It took me like 4 months to get my first half inch of length and almost a year for the half inch in girth. I never really experienced newbie gains. Then again, I always had this nervous habit of pulling on my dick and was above average even before I started pe. I wonder if there's a connection.

Sounds like you were doing PE without even knowing it.