PE pumping works great for girth gains

D_Allerton Coxbiter

Account Disabled
Media
Here are some pics of my cock after a hour long pumping session. This was all done using only my hand. I'm normally 5.75 to 6" thick without PE so as you can see i got up to 7" at the frenullum and 6.5" at the shaft. I'm still measuring over 6 almost 14 hours later. Feels great - can't wait til my wife gets back from vacation and sucks and fucks this big fat cock.

Attachments

D_Allerton Coxbiter

Account Disabled
Media
no it doesnt hurt. i took my time and stretched out first and then mixed grip and kegals and jelqing in and got the big fat dick results you see here. only thing is (and i seen this in another thread) its was not uniform all the way around so when i got soft it looked a bit lumpy. anyway i still feel a girthy gain today so just to restate - pumping gets results. now if i could only figure out how to stretch and maintain an 8 to 9 inch length.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
It doesn't look strong and healthy. It's just edematous.
How long does it take to subside the swelling and get back to normal?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Here are some pics of my cock after a hour long pumping session. This was all done using only my hand. I'm normally 5.75 to 6" thick without PE so as you can see i got up to 7" at the frenullum and 6.5" at the shaft. I'm still measuring over 6 almost 14 hours later. Feels great - can't wait til my wife gets back from vacation and sucks and fucks this big fat cock.

how did you get this?? what's the exercise or the exercises you did to get this pumped cock please???