PE question

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_troyboy123, Nov 30, 2010.

1. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

this may seem weird but , if you started PE at like 18 even though it is still growing, will it stump any orignial growth that may be occuring or will it just carry on growing whilst your helping making it grow
    because your body doesnt stop growing till 25 is it????

2. dongalong

Gold Member

Difficult to answer that one but I would think that PE will be enhanced by the high level of hormones that are causing the natural growth.
    Only excessive PE would stump any growth but probably only temporarily if you stopped training.

3. insintex

insintex Active Member

Albums:
    Good question, and from my own personal experiences will I be able to assist. I started forms of PE when I was 14 such as hanging weights, milking, and clamping for girth. When I turned 18 I got a pump and incorporated all those exercises with it. I had developed without pumping a solid 8.1x7.01" and was rather happy with it. Even at that size, which I had when I was almost 17 I was larger certainly thicker than all my friends. I would say that the type of PE I was doing was only enhanced by being in a highly developmental phase of puberty. My cock grew an inch a year starting from age 11 when it was 4.5 long. Until I was 14 it slowed down, but still grew very fast and thick!

So I would say PE would assist in growth if done during puberty.

4. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

the random question i come up with :D
    plus i still 18 so guess may be in last stages of growing up so i thought you know bout my PE routine carry on or not my guess is hell yeah :D

5. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

also insintex you are very huge :D :D nice pics ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted