PE routine without stretching...

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Feb 19, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

What do you think of a PE routine that consists of only jelquing,kegels and edging and sometimes some squeezes and clamplings WITHOUT stretching at all??? I tried stretching a time and I had a firm flaccid and EQ loss like I said in a thread of mine so I'm a bit scared about stretching and ,also, I don't want to gain in length beacuse my BFSL is 19 cm (or 7.5 inches) and it's enough for me. I want to gain girth instead

2. B_Ctendall

B_Ctendall New Member

Albums:
    plastic surgery or meds is the only ways I know that can do that.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

this comment isn't related to my question sorry

4. D_Crystallized Ginger

my routine works fine and I'm only curious to know if I can stick to it without any risk of an imbalance in the penis growth if I skip the stretches

5. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

Nope there is no "Meds" that can make your penis bigger and surgery very risky for very little gains.

Bottoman, I through 2010 did routines without stretching. It gave me good girth gains and I def notice that my penis gone fatter. I did clamping, squeezing, and jelqing. It's a very good routine, just make sure you wont slack on your kegel exercises they are very important.

Aren't you new to PE? If you new to PE you shouldn't get straight into stretching, I waited at least 2-3 months until I did some stretches.

Good luck and stay positive. :smile:

6. D_Crystallized Ginger

thank your very much mate!! so you too think that stretches are a bit too hard for a newbie? they gave me some problems the first time I tried them and I see that jelqs,edging and kegels are good for girth gains and I want girth gains... what's your length and girth before PE and now please??? I'm not new,I'm practicing PE since october 2010 but not too often ,say 2-3 times per week

7. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Pump at low pressure...Pumping gets great girth gains.

8. D_Crystallized Ginger

yes..but are the permanent and most important are these girth gains made of swollen skin or really enlarged corpora cavernosa??? I believe many of the most thick penis on this site comes from pumping and only few very thick penis are natural

9. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

If done slowly with low vacuum you'll be fine.Trust me...ive been a pumper for 20 years.

Draft saved Draft deleted