PE Routine

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by siempie, Oct 19, 2009.

1. siempie

siempie Member

Just started Jelqing a week ago. I'm just curious. How important is it to also do the massage and kegels?

Seems to me that is just for increasing stamina, which I am not interested in.

Is doing my warm-up->Jelq->Cooldown routine enough to increase size?

2. Big Al

Gold Member

The stretches are important if you want length, and the stamina work does more than increase stamina, it also improves blood flow and speeds healing. It's been my experience that trainees that skip steps seem to make far less gains than those that do all of the outlined work.

3. siempie

siempie Member

Ah I see.

So Jelqs are for girth.

Oriental massage is for length. I watched the video for OM. How many times should you do the OM per "workout"?

Also, should I just browse the techniques and pick 1. Or should I do as many as I can stuffed into 1 workout. More of the same goal I mean.

So is 1 girth 1 length etc ok. Or is <as much as you can> girth <as much as you can> length better?

So for length, not only OM but also the leg pull?

Thanks in advance :) When I have some results I'll let everyone know (with pics)

4. Big Al

Gold Member

One complete series per session will do.

No- for the basic routine, the format you should follow is: Warm up > Jelq > Oriental Massage >Stamina work (1-2 exercises) > Cool down.

You shouldn't add anything to it.

Draft saved Draft deleted