PE Routine

CufRida

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello how is everyone doing today i just wanna share my routine with your guys and see what you think about it and if i should change anything. i started 2 weeks ago now going into my 3rd week.

warm up in shower, jelq, OM ( all four part ), and kegel while cooldown. do this routine sound good? what else am i missing. thanks for you help in advance.

and what is the easy and effect way to jelq and yes i have seen the video..

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hello how is everyone doing today i just wanna share my routine with your guys and see what you think about it and if i should change anything. i started 2 weeks ago now going into my 3rd week.

warm up in shower, jelq, OM ( all four part ), and kegel while cooldown. do this routine sound good? what else am i missing. thanks for you help in advance.

What's your rep scheme like?

and what is the easy and effect way to jelq and yes i have seen the video..

Hand over hand, using lots of lube, and jelqing downwards and slightly out (towards your feet) is the best way to go. Make sure your penis is semi-erect (about 50-70% or so) for best results.

CufRida

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for my jelq i do 50, OM i do nine time each and sometime i do it 15 time. and my kegel 40 - 5 second hold.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for my jelq i do 50, OM i do nine time each and sometime i do it 15 time. and my kegel 40 - 5 second hold.

Your routine should be progressive- i.e.- you should be (slowly) adding reps every few workouts or so until you're at the maximum recommended number.

CufRida

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so when i jelq am i suppose to use one hand to hold the blood in at the base and milk with the other one? i seen the video but still dont get it...

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so when i jelq am i suppose to use one hand to hold the blood in at the base and milk with the other one? i seen the video but still dont get it...

The way it's usually done is hand over hand with lots of lube. Your penis should be about 50-70% erect so that there's plenty of blood to work with (but not too much).

CufRida

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way it's usually done is hand over hand with lots of lube. Your penis should be about 50-70% erect so that there's plenty of blood to work with (but not too much).

so the squeeze to hold the blood in at the base right?

CufRida

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, and right before you release you can start clamping the base with your other hand. Your goal should be to have continuous tension.

there we go that the answer i was looking for . thanks big al