Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alright, just an idea that popped in my head.

as we know, some people take supplements prior and/or after going to the gym to improve their performance. well, what if one were to go about this method and apply it to PE?

do you think it could help improve people's goals of enlargement?

onlygettinbigger

Experimental Member
Media
The concept makes sense. So let's analyze our goal in PE.

Ultimately we are trying to create a constructive tissue response to over stressing the tissues we want to enlarge. We do that by forcing blood or fluid into the areas thus increasing the forces on those tissues.

There are two main processes then in our efforts.

The first is our active force which is forcing fluids into the tissues.
The second is the passive process of the tissue rebuilding (hopefully larger).

To aid in the first step, I can think of two aides... water and a vasodialator.

Water will increase the amount of available fluids in the body and the vasodialator will allow more blood to get into the penis. A normal vasodialator used in workout supplements is called nitric oxide.

To aid in the second step we can also keep ourselves hydrated take a multivitamin and I imagine a skin health vitamin woudl help as well.

This is just off the top of my head please provide more input if you think of any.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly,...You Increase Your Overall Physique And You Will See And Increase In All Aspects Of Your Sex Life...I Dunno If I Could Guarantee Anything As Far As Enlargement To You Personally But For Myself, I Was Using NoExplode From BSN For A Series Of Months And I Saw Slight Growths In Girth...

I Dunno If I Would Directly Correlate It With The Use Of The NoExplode Or Simply Just The Working Out Of New Muscles But That's My 2 Cents..

(side note...NoExplode promotes vascularity in muscles...if ur cock is veiny as mine is you might see more pump..only makes sense)

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it doesn't make sense, cock is not a muscle

and PE is dangerous because it can cause la peyronie disease, and there's no permanent enlargement, just permanent damage, eventually

take vitamin C, that's good because each time you piss, the vitamin C will do good against urethra cancer and stuff

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it doesn't make sense, cock is not a muscle

and PE is dangerous because it can cause la peyronie disease, and there's no permanent enlargement, just permanent damage, eventually

take vitamin C, that's good because each time you piss, the vitamin C will do good against urethra cancer and stuff

ha..Speak For Yourself...
Your Cock Is Not A Muscle...

just handing out some friendly advice on what my experience is...
I Like How People Respond With Criticism And No Factual or Scientific Basis
For Why It Wouldn't Even Be A Possibility... keep it up zum zum...
LPSG Would Never Get By Without Your Professional Diagnosis..

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
>I Like How People Respond With Criticism And No Factual or Scientific Basis

Replying with factual and scientific basis is exactly what I've done, but you seem too dumb to understand it :banana:

You'd better solve your issues with the caps lock key instead of talking rubbish

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alright children, stop the fussing. let's get back to the topic at discussion here.

zum, if you feel this is a post you are not on agreeable terms with, we understand, and there really is no need for more.

anyways, carry on.

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yea dumdum...completely factual...

yes factual you ignorant, i've mentioned:

1. la peyronie disease
2. effect of vitamin C in urine passing inside cock (supplemented vit. C)
3. the cock is not muscle

I don't know what can be more scientific and factual than this, your ignorant intolerance is not for sure!

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
>alright children, stop the fussing. let's get back to the topic at discussion here.

the topic is exactly what I was talking about

>zum, if you feel this is a post you are not on agreeable terms with, we understand, and there really is no need for more.

you mean the opposite, if mine is an answer you are not on agreeable terms with, I really don't understand why you asked our opinion

you're

ignorant
intolerant
selfish

don't ask people's advice/opinion if you can't bear it!

onlygettinbigger

Experimental Member
Media
Zum...

Pumping cannot give you peyronies. It is a situation that occurs within the arrangement of you cells that cause a bend in the penis. (Slight bends are natural even up to 15 degrees) Peyronies normally entails bends closer to the 90 degree type bend. This can be genetic or injury related normally acute force trauma that stunts development in one of the chambers of the corpos cavernosa.

on the other two accounts you are correct.

Vitamin C is good for you. Penis health or otherwise you could probably benefit from taking vitamin C.

No the cock is not a muscle, but I nor anyone else on this post said that it was a muscle. The movement that people are capable of demonstrating with their cocks is actually the lower abdominals tugging on the two attaching ligaments to the base of the shaft of the penis. So you could say it is controlled by a muscle but it is definetly not a muscle. The reason I mentioned muscles was because I was trying to relate this topic to that of the overload principle used in weight lifting. The overload principle is related to cellular response. This response is not only limited to mucle tissue cells but most all types of cells.

Think about it this way....the skin stretches when their is increasingly large amounts of fat stored underneath it. We are essentially trying to create the same effect but instead of using fat to force the skin to grow we use blood and other bodily fluids.

I hope this clears up any confusion and though I appreciate the input on this interesting topic there is no need to get fussy.

Thanks
OGB

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Taken from cheekycherry.com ~

I've just read some interesting stuff about those two amino-acids. This isn't advertising since these are natural amino-acids, not any "magical wonder-products" from some voodoo-witch or something. The benefits I try to explain here are from scientific studies, and should be accurate and true. The best information I found was in finnish, so I'll do my best trying to explain this in english.

Here are some benefits You get when eating L-arginine-supplements:

- strengthens Your immunity-system
- speeds up Your muscle-growing process
- reduces blood-pressure
- makes You sleep better and "deeper"
- increases the fat-burning process
- strengthens the connective tissues
- speeds up the healing of cuts and wounds (should speed up the recovery after PE too)
- strengthens the heart and blood circulation
- increases Your sex-functions (strengthens erection...)
- boosts the natural production of growth-hormone
- melts body-fat
- stops/reduces osteophorosis and strengthens the bones
- makes You feel better both physically and mentally
- gives You more energy
- reduces cholesterol in Your blood

Those are just some of the great benefits of the amino-acid L-arginine! And that's not all: when taken with L-ornithine (amino-acid too), the benefits are even greater, those two amino-acids support each other and the production of natural growth-hormone is even greater!

L-arginine gives You more sperm to shoot, since the sperm is 80% made of arginine!

With all this in my mind: I'm off to buy some like RIGHT NOW!

Here are some links in english:

L-arginine:
http://www.csmngt.com/larginine.htm

L-ornithine:
LOrnithine