PE Twice a day?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by godofdeviltry, Oct 20, 2005.

1. godofdeviltry

godofdeviltry New Member

Hey ! Like Ive mentioned in my earlier post Ive been PEing for just a few months. Just a forthnight ago I started to do PE twice a day. I stretch for 15 mins followed by 30 mins jelqs in the morning session and i do the same in the night sessions except sometimes i go easy on the jelqs. I wanna know if anyone has done PE twice a day. If yes, is it safe to do it twice. I only hope Im not over doing it. So guys your feedback would be highly appreciated.

PS: My falcid length has increased by .5 cms. I have no discomfort from doing what im doing. Just that Im not sure if PEing twice has any hazards. Thanks

2. singerboy

singerboy New Member

Albums:
    I think it is, you should ask on thundersplace though. those guys will know for sure.

3. godofdeviltry

godofdeviltry New Member

Thanks Singerboy. I think membership to thundersplace is closed for the time being so i cant post there. Lemme know if uve PEed Twice

4. 8inchy

8inchy Member

hey
    i have pumped twice in a day.
    one time it was tooo :beer: much. i was in the tube for 2 hours took a several hour break to go 'round town and show it off (fucked a girl and got it from a guy in that day- played very safe! knew them both)
    back to the advice- its a lot to put your body through and we;re all different. biofeedback. look at your skin, check in with your physiological responses. use commmon sense applicable to your body only

5. godofdeviltry

godofdeviltry New Member

Thanks 8inchy.. Well Im sure we all have different biofeedbacks. Ive stopped PE Twice now, the reason being i feel my dick has toughened up a lot. Before i PEied twice my flaccid stretched out length was 17 cms. Now after a week of two sesions per day i feel i cant stretch my dick to 17 cms. It has dropped down to just about 16 1/2 cms. I dunno what to make of this but im going in for some deconditioning now. Ill ateast take a week off and see how things progress. Thanks anyways man. Lemme know what kinda gains you made from pumping or any other kinds of PE activity.

Chow
    GOD

Draft saved Draft deleted