PE update

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bslate, Jul 18, 2011.

1. bslate

bslate Member

Albums:
    I've been jelqing for about 2 weeks. Maybe 8-10 sessions. So far I've measured about an 1/8" increase in girth and length. It's just the results I needed to see to set myself to being serious about PE. It's amazing how fast I saw results. 1/8" isn't anything to write home about but it's definitely significant!

2. D_nbhy6xz

D_nbhy6xz New Member

I to have been using a PE traction device for about 6 months and it has worked better then I could ask!! I was 7 1/2 long and 7 in gurth when I started. I am now just over 9 long and 7 1/2 in gurth it is a little unconfunterable at first but I have gotten use to it too the point I can wear it all even at work or anywhere else. I have to wear loose pants but no problem. I have no idea how far I can go but I plan to wear it for a year and see how big I can get. I am walking around with 5 inches soft and everyone I have sex with men and women are really amazed at my size when soft. SO keep doing what you are doing and you will not be let down.

3. Latebloomer87

Latebloomer87 New Member

Fantastic! What is your regular routine? What exercises, set amounts, and for how long do you go?

Oh my.

What kind of PE traction device? Have a brand name you would like to share and endorse? :)

4. bslate

bslate Member

Albums:
    I do warmup by wrapping it in a warm washcloth for about 5 minutes. Then I do ~300 jelqs. I try to do some kegels and stretches in between jelqing routines. I've been doing the sessions about every other day. I'm trying to stick to about 4-5 sessions per week to give the tissue time to regenerate between sessions. Pre PE, my measurements were 6.5" non bone-pressed 7 1/4" bone-pressed length, 4 7/8" girth.

After 2 weeks I'm about 6 3/4" non bone pressed length, 5" girth. My gains may be closer to 1/4" in length and girth. My ultimate goal is 8x6 so I'm shooting for 1.5" length gain and 1" girth. If I see those kinds of gains I may not be able to stop at 8x6! :smile:

5. Kempwing

Kempwing Member

Woops, wrong thread

#5 Kempwing, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  6. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

What type of traction device are you using and for how many hours on a typical day?

7. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted