pe using weights

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by cowbop, Apr 5, 2005.

1. cowbop

cowbop New Member

Albums:
    hi, 1st post, cool site. i just posted a pic yesterday of my little buddy, standing at attention in the gallery. i've been using weights to enlarge him for about 1.5 years, the results have been dramatic: started at 5.5 x 5 erect and now 8 x 6.5 erect. sure i'm proud and all, but want to go to 9 x 7 and quit...

any of you guys doing this too? i know it works, and i got my info from tom hubbards site a few years ago. basically i hang 10-20 lbs for 30-45 minutes a day and voila: big dick! sex was not what i thought it would be...but it kinda sucked before too with a 5.5 inch woodie: not a thrill ride for sure! but my partner now doesn't like it as much as i hoped she would, but she understands its an ego trip (and it is) and calls it 'the potato'. love and peace to all.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Mikef: Thank you for detailed information. I would like to share my experience of penis enlargement also. I used EXTAGEN pills. For the first weeks I just had great erections and intense sexual drive. But after 2 months then I noticed gain of my penis one inch in length and a quarter inch in girth. This is great!

3. Imported

Gold Member

questions/answers:

share the wealth with me i dont want to lose my life partner because the sex isnt good enough please email me with details on your success. lacrosslegend85@hotmail.com

4. cowbop

cowbop New Member

Albums:
    she's not going anywhere if you treat her well and have money...as for using weights understand the gains are slow but sure, and find a way of suspending the weights... i've used elastic wrap and tape. start with light weights and then go up, never let circulation get cut off (apply the wrap with equal pressure to as much of the penis as possible), keep the stretch intervals short, never allow numbing or pain, and enjoy you bigger dick, man.

5. cowbop

cowbop New Member

Albums:
    i got a few pm's on the details of my routines and i want to post what i've done:

i attach weights as in the kind you find at the gym: discs with a hole in the center. i use elastic wrap (new each time) and duct tape to make a hanger and run the tape though the holes in the weights and use the tape to affix.

the weights need to not hurt, and if you do this right, they won't. run the elastic wrap around the shaft just behind the glans 1st, then wrap the glans and down the shaft...but not too tight. experiment to find what is right. hang for 10-20 minutes using light weights (2.5-5 lbs) and then remove, stretch, jelq, and do it again. eveuntally you'll be doing more weight, but don't let the duration of the hanging intervals go over 45 minutes or so. i find that this is about the point which the little guy says 'i need a break'. listen to him.

i don't do to much of this, maybe 3-4 times per week 45 minutes per session. if i was going gung ho, maybe the results would be better, but i'm very happy with gaining over 2 inches. i started this in 98 and in 9 months time i went from 5.5 to 7 inches (erect). now i've been at it for about 10 months and i've gained about another inch. i'm not saying that all this is safe...but i've had no problems yet, and i've been as cautios as i can be while hanging weights from my dick...

i'm sharing this for karma. if you succeed with this, do the same please. i'm much more confident now as a man. we blow the penis size thing out of proportion, but we are like that. some women do too, but most don't care. my sweetheart doesn't really care either. but i do, and i know you do too. be patient with the growth rate. you'll gain both length and width. i'm not sure how to gain just one of those. enjoy the process too, don't tell yourself 'i won't be happy until it's 9 inches long...' because that's asking for misery. just be happy that you are in control of your penis size and given time, patience, and this mechanical intervention you will have the size you want. peace, happiness, and good luck.

cowbop

6. nowhat

nowhat Member

Even though I am 7 years late.... top top post. I hope you are still gaining :)

7. handsome_hung

handsome_hung Member

Albums:
    20 lbs.? WTF?:eek: I hang a couple of 1lb fishing weights (ya know -the big round ones) and sometimes I feel like my dick is going to fall off. 20 lbs. how do you do that without it, a) falling off, and b) hurt like a mother?

8. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

Well said, buddy. I am a gainer myself, thanks to hanging. I do mix it with an extender here and there.

Draft saved Draft deleted