1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Pe Week 1

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 1313372, May 13, 2019.

1. cockydude2018

Gold Member Platinum Gold

It's a handful. Great head on your cock, man. Could be lots of fun to suck

topramen562 likes this.
  2. Gregie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nice good luck! Here’s a few (unsolicited) tips:
    Be consistent and make this a lifestyle change and routine.
    Don’t get caught up with numerical goals-Everyone changes at different rates.
    You will hit plateaus so just stay the course.
    Incorporate different techniques and strategies.
    Lose weight and and take care of your cardiovascular system.
    Finally, don’t over do it-there’s no added benefit if you go crazy in one day. Trust me, you won’t be Mandingo overnight.

3. Gregie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh and one more thing...penis pills are a total scam!!! Stick to the horny goat weed and yohimbe supplements from gnc or Walmart. Those are for erection quality and waaay cheaper than the pills that make you grow 4 inches in 2 weeks

4. 1313372

1313372 Guest

I love having my head plYed with so much, def lots of fun.

5. 1313372

1313372 Guest

When I plateau I was planning on adding in some pills, horny goat weed and yohimb, like research and give it a try. I've tried PE and pills in the past. I wasn't ready for that commitment. But knowing John to use a pump correctly is so much easier than manual jelqing. Yes slow and steady for the long term gains. From what I've read, the longer toy warm up the better the results. I been going hard 3x a day this week but not strenuous, just trying to gentle fill and expand those tissues. Oh and I prefer using a condom too.

Gregie likes this.
  6. 1313372

1313372 Guest

No numerical goals , just want to get thick thick thick. I don't ever want to be too long. But thick, everyone's loves thick haha.

cockydude2018 likes this.
  7. 1313372

1313372 Guest

Last day of this week. Alternating between a ring and pump every 3 days. Gotta be careful with the metal ring, my cock gets craZy tight and I gotta take it off frequently. Safety first. With the pump I'm able to hold it at about 75% for a minute or so and then u feel this feeling of my tissues gently expanding and my cock slowly filling up more. I've never felt these sensations before . I'm always paying attention not to overdue it and warming up for a long time first .

Attached Files:

Escapefromla6 and cockydude2018 like this.
  8. 1313372

1313372 Guest

Here's a pic from wk 1 day 1 measuring.

Attached Files:

9. cockydude2018

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Good work. Cock looks good with no grotesque swelling. Makes me hungry, tho

topramen562 likes this.
  10. 1313372

1313372 Guest

Wk 2 day 1

Can pump up to 18 cm at 100%. Usually around 14-17 with minimal to moderate effort. I pump up to as close to 18 cm as comfortable for 30zeconds then release. 15 seconds relax then pump again as far as possibly comfortable to 18cm. After a few sets it can feel the tissues starting to open up and more blood rushes in.

Attached Files:

11. 1313372

1313372 Guest

100% for about 5-10 mins. Should I be going longer?

Attached Files:

Leobakker likes this.
  12. hangingloww

hangingloww Sexy Member

What is that on the tip of your pump? I've never seen that before. Is that suppose to help give you a bigger mushroom head?

13. 1313372

1313372 Guest

The tip of My pump broke that's it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice