Pe Week 1

D

deleted983382

Nice good luck! Here’s a few (unsolicited) tips:
Be consistent and make this a lifestyle change and routine.
Don’t get caught up with numerical goals-Everyone changes at different rates.
You will hit plateaus so just stay the course.
Incorporate different techniques and strategies.
Lose weight and and take care of your cardiovascular system.
Finally, don’t over do it-there’s no added benefit if you go crazy in one day. Trust me, you won’t be Mandingo overnight.

D

deleted983382

Oh and one more thing...penis pills are a total scam!!! Stick to the horny goat weed and yohimbe supplements from gnc or Walmart. Those are for erection quality and waaay cheaper than the pills that make you grow 4 inches in 2 weeks

Last day of this week. Alternating between a ring and pump every 3 days. Gotta be careful with the metal ring, my cock gets craZy tight and I gotta take it off frequently. Safety first. With the pump I'm able to hold it at about 75% for a minute or so and then u feel this feeling of my tissues gently expanding and my cock slowly filling up more. I've never felt these sensations before . I'm always paying attention not to overdue it and warming up for a long time first .

Attachments

Oh and one more thing...penis pills are a total scam!!! Stick to the horny goat weed and yohimbe supplements from gnc or Walmart. Those are for erection quality and waaay cheaper than the pills that make you grow 4 inches in 2 weeks
When I plateau I was planning on adding in some pills, horny goat weed and yohimb, like research and give it a try. I've tried PE and pills in the past. I wasn't ready for that commitment. But knowing John to use a pump correctly is so much easier than manual jelqing. Yes slow and steady for the long term gains. From what I've read, the longer toy warm up the better the results. I been going hard 3x a day this week but not strenuous, just trying to gentle fill and expand those tissues. Oh and I prefer using a condom too.

Reactions: deleted983382

No numerical goals , just want to get thick thick thick. I don't ever want to be too long. But thick, everyone's loves thick haha.

Reactions: cockydude2018

Wk 2 day 1

Can pump up to 18 cm at 100%. Usually around 14-17 with minimal to moderate effort. I pump up to as close to 18 cm as comfortable for 30zeconds then release. 15 seconds relax then pump again as far as possibly comfortable to 18cm. After a few sets it can feel the tissues starting to open up and more blood rushes in.

Attachments

Reactions: cockydude2018